• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Slice of Life in a High Fantasy setting.

Primrose

A very smol child.
Hi!

I have another interest check in the 1x1 forums but I've been looking for people to RP something cute/simple in a high fantasy world. Like exploring the land, gathering resources and stumbling upon somewhere new and beautiful, and in some cases encountering dragons. Dragons that can talk and are social with people.

We can also have small quests, like doing favours for said dragons. Or our characters could be learning to become strong warriors. The world this will be set in has species like centaurs, elves, orcs, faeries, etc. also some new species we'll make up (like Wolftaurs and Light Elves.)

I'm open for any ideas too. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! c:

Question for you both though, would you prefer this to be a small group RP or a 1x1?

I think we'll have 5 people in the group at most, 6 will be squeezing someone if they really want to join. Though I can also do 1x1s.

Would people like if we started the RP in a village where our characters live? Or should our characters live in separate villages that are in small distances of each other?

We still need 3 people, though. I know me and Bunny are in, I'm not sure about lancastrians as they haven't replied.

You sure you don't want to be a part, San(s)?

Still need 2 more.

Though I might work on posting the official thread so that people can post their characters. uvu

It's okay. If you're still in, then we'll only need one more person to join. (Or not, I think us four will be good for a small group! But if someone else did wanted to join they can.)

I've already made an outline of a character, but I have not proof read it yet. I use an online character generator to get ideas, so I usually need to tweak a few things. Have you gotten an idea yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back