• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Slice of life gone Pokemon IC

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to the world of Pokemon. A startling place full of many wonders. It consists of various regions, some unknown, that are full of Pokemon. Pokemon are strange wondrous creatures that can be captured and trained by Pokemon trainers. Let's look in on some trainers now. Ah here they are. The vermillion port…

Gm commentary

Welcome. The names foreigner, pleased to meet you. Slice of life gone Pokemon is a slice of life roleplay set in the world of Pokemon. We will start off at vermillion city in Kanto and then eventually move around the world and have wacky adventures.

Rules

NO LEGENDARIES: you cannot have legendaries as part of your Pokemon party!

CS

Last edited:
The sunlight was bright as Alison stepped onto the ramp that lead from the boat to the dock in the Vermilion port. A smile on her face as she shaded her pink eyes with her hand in order to look up at the sky. A new adventure awaits me here! I can feel it, she thought with excitement. Without wasting anymore time AJ made her way off the boat ramp and onto the dock. Glancing around before seeing where the port met the city. "I better go find the Pokémon Center here. That way I know my team is in tip top shape," she muttered quietly to herself as she made her way out of the port.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back