• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Slice of Life 1x1

Miss Jackson

I Didn't Leave A Mark
I'm looking for a realistic slice of life with romance and a bit of drama (possibly). I am looking for either a third-person or first-person writer who would be willing to play a male/masculine character. I prefer an original story that we can come up with, or maybe we can talk about a fandom if you really want.

I prefer a partner who can easily reply with more than one sentence. It doesn't necessarily have to be a two paragraph reply, but enough to continue on easily. I really look forward to original ideas and plot twists, so please be really creative!

I'm usually available from 12:30 p.m. to 1:10 p.m. (since I'm still in school) and from 4:25 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. I would also love to get to know you guys as well! I love making new friends as well! (:3)

I look forward to roleplaying with you guys/girls!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leroy Stalin]Hey,
Fairly new to role play so if you don't mind walking a newbie through it all I would be happy to :)

[/QUOTE]
I don't mind! :) Is there anything specific or any ideas? you want to roleplay?

[QUOTE="Miss Jackson]
I don't mind! :) Is there anything specific or any ideas? you want to roleplay?

[/QUOTE]
Im not fussy, I dont mind. Ill let the experienced one decide.

[QUOTE="Leroy Stalin]Im not fussy, I dont mind. Ill let the experienced one decide.

[/QUOTE]
Haha okay, well then. We could do a typical slice of life, where out character's are in college, and first might not like each other, then possibly fall in love or something?

[QUOTE="Miss Jackson]Haha okay, well then. We could do a typical slice of life, where out character's are in college, and first might not like each other, then possibly fall in love or something?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, all of that sounds awesome :) I'm not sure quite how you like your rp responses ie short, paragraph or like page long responses. And I dont know how much you want to set up the character before hand (I just did tonnes of rp reading xD )

[QUOTE="Leroy Stalin]Yeah, all of that sounds awesome :) I'm not sure quite how you like your rp responses ie short, paragraph or like page long responses. And I dont know how much you want to set up the character before hand (I just did tonnes of rp reading xD )

[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm good for short to paragraph length, not so much for page length. And I'm not picky about the character set up, so if you prefer to talk about the characters before hand or describing them in the story.

:) And do you have a plot idea?

[QUOTE="Miss Jackson]
Well, I'm good for short to paragraph length, not so much for page length. And I'm not picky about the character set up, so if you prefer to talk about the characters before hand or describing them in the story.
:) And do you have a plot idea?

[/QUOTE]
Well I kinda prefer spontaneous interaction but its up to you :) I don't mind spending time setting up a setting and characters, maybe character setup would help since I'm a new RP'er. Possibly plot wise it could be a simple new students have one of the same classes kinda thing?

[QUOTE="Leroy Stalin]Well I kinda prefer spontaneous interaction but its up to you :) I don't mind spending time setting up a setting and characters, maybe character setup would help since I'm a new RP'er. Possibly plot wise it could be a simple new students have one of the same classes kinda thing?

[/QUOTE]
We could do spontaneous too. That's fine! And I agree, the new students is a great idea!

[QUOTE="Miss Jackson]We could do spontaneous too. That's fine! And I agree, the new students is a great idea!

[/QUOTE]
Awesome :)

So I'll leave the rest to you so you can have it how you like. So stuff like names, locations, classes I'll leave to you so you can really get the setting how you imagined :)

Btw, I'm probably going to make a huge amount of spelling and grammar mistakes because I am dyslexic, but I love writing so if you see some mistakes that bother you feel free to correct me. I really enjoy getting better at it.

[QUOTE="Leroy Stalin]Awesome :)
So I'll leave the rest to you so you can have it how you like. So stuff like names, locations, classes I'll leave to you so you can really get the setting how you imagined :)

Btw, I'm probably going to make a huge amount of spelling and grammar mistakes because I am dyslexic, but I love writing so if you see some mistakes that bother you feel free to correct me. I really enjoy getting better at it.

[/QUOTE]
Dont worry about it! And I will think of a plot and stuff. :)

[QUOTE="Leroy Stalin]Awesome :)

[/QUOTE]
I am soooo sorry! I was extremely sick and haven't been online! I hope you can forgive me! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back