• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sleepy Hollow

dwale

drownin

Character Sheets And Spots

I'm going to try something I've never done before. I'll be doing a free-form Character Sheet. It seems like it could be interesting. I have chosen @AlwaysYours as my Co-GM, because I'm most familiar with him and his style. Keep in mind this RP is
DETAILED and so the CS should also be. The gender ratio doesn't matter. Now, onto the spots:

"You don't belong here."

Newly-Wed 1

Newly-Wed 2

Spirit 1

Spirit 2

Spirit 3

"Those don't belong to you."

Teenager 1

Teenager 2

Teenager 3

Teenager 4

Teenager 5

Creator - @AlwaysYours

Other (Monsters/Spirits/Whatever)

"Why won't you just play?"

Human 1

Human 2

Human 3

Human 4

Rusty - @Asylumnated

"I love you."

Main Female

Friend 1

Friend 2

Psychic

Spirit

Character Sheets are due by September 30th.

Last edited by a moderator:
WIP

Should be done tonight or tomorrow. Just lying this here and slowly backing away for now to hopefully intimidate any competition

:P

rsz_1rsz_1india-eisley-india-eisley-36017866-700-1027.jpg

CAN ANYONE

Name:

Eleanor Winifred Mayfield

Nickname:

Ellie

Barely 21

Birthday:

October 13th

Role/Story:

Human 1/'Why Won't You Just Play?'

Full-time College Student, Part-time Starbucks barista

Social Class:

Upper Middle

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Horror Stereotype:

The Virgin

Medical Conditions:

Asthma, deaf in right ear

Phobias:

Arachnophobia, Hemophobia, Pediophobia, formidophobia

Opinions on Supernatural:

Ellie is an optimist, and can't process the thought of dying and just disappearing, so she does believe in an afterlife, but expects spirits to be rather friendly versus the television stereotypes because they were once just everyday humans.

Opinions on Halloween:

Being so close to her birthday, Ellie actually tends to just skip her celebrations and waits until Halloween to have her fun. Normally, she dresses up and hands out candy or sees a movie with her friends before big parties they drag her to. She's not one for haunted houses, as they require quite a bit of running and asthma's not a big fan.

HEAR ME?

india_eisley-.jpg

Advantages: Control~ Able to stay completely still and silent for elongated periods of time.

Firearms experience~ She's no Annie Oakley, her aim isn't great, but she does at the very least have some sort of experience with guns. Too bad she doesn't exactly carry them around.

Disadvantages:Asthma~ Her lungs don't like accepting oxygen. Makes running difficult.

50% Deaf~ This is helpful in absolutely no situation.

Appearance:

Ellie is a small but voluptuous girl, standing at 5'3'' and weighing around 125 lbs. She's got a sort of classic beauty about her, with a thin frame but curves that push her weight over what she would prefer, ghostly pale skin, and large green eyes. Her face is a heart-shape, and from certain angles can seem not long enough to hold her large features, which also include her perpetually pouting lips. She rarely wears make-up, deeming it too much work, but when she does decide to, it's just a dash of dark eyeliner. Her hair is a dark brown shade that falls just between her shoulder blades, parted to the left and usually loose and wavy, but horridly flat.

India-Eisley-image-india-eisley-36555587-755-568.jpg

PLEASE HELP US!

Positive Traits:

+Polite

+Understanding

+Gentle

+Private

+Loyal

Negative Traits:

-Quiet

-Prude-ish

-Weak

-Sheltered

-Anxious

Brief Personality:

Brief History:

WIP

Decided to go for a fancy mock passport. =) Credit for the code goes here!: Character Sheet - Passport like character sheet | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

PASSPORT

CANADA

PASSEPORT

UoDDS9o.png

Type/Type

P

Surname/Nom

JONES

Given Names/Prénoms

MALLORY

Nationality/Nationalité

CANADIAN/CANADIENNE

Date of Birth/Date de naissance

18 FEB / FEB 97

Sex/Sexe

F

Date of Issue/Date de délivrance

10 JAN / JAN 15

Date of Expiry/Date d'expiration

10 JAN / JAN 25

Issuing Authority/Autorité de délivrance

GATINEAU

Issuing Country/Pays émetteur

CAN

Place of birth/Lieu de naissance

BARRIE CAN

Passport No./N° de passeport

TK780005

P<CANJONES<<MALLORY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

TK780005<7CAN<859400812394E56<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<78

Personality:

Brief History:

bXPPP9L.jpg

the

C r e a t o r

"That would be mine..."

WIP. Plot 4.

"They call me Madame Zeroni."

tumblr_ncbvxwrRKM1tlq6ato1_400.jpg
no slide no slide
Sage

Name

Eartha Harriet Zeroni (?)

"You don't need a palm reading to know that."

"Your fortune looks very bleak right now."

Birthplace

"We lived in huts, with no hospitals, gingivitis, and the heads of our goats as our God's! ...Don't look at me with such seriousness. Barbados."

Occupation

"Who else caresses an LED light all day and gets
paid?"
Tarot
ernest2.png
Dark skin, hazel eyes, greying hair that's rather unruly, a little damage texture wise, and reaches past her shoulders. Beautiful smile, thin lips, small chin, and defined cheekbones. Small stature of a fuller build, reaching a height of 5'5 though she swears she's shrinking with age.

Thick accent.
Crystal
tumblr_m26ikg4JcZ1r7n30fo4_250.gif
Candid | Cynical | Impatient | Wise | Eccentric | A little paranoid | Assertive | Loud | Can be egocentric
Seance
Has a long history of spiritual indulgence. WIP.

Candles
Flicking his head to the right to rid his eyes of the golden, windswept bangs that obscure his vision, Trevor attempts a sneaky arrival through the front door, rushing cars on a downtown street muffled behind him as the glass door seals shut. He had luck in managing to hush the jingling bells that hung above the door, the one's that'd alert the alleged possessed woman to the front of her shop. Ever so slowly, he creeps across creaking, wooden flooring, eyeing the rickety shelves lined with diverse jars, rumored to contain fetuses that were the price of her love potions, dragon blood from her early immortal years, and the hearts of virgins who broke her deals. With his shoulders tensed at his jutting ears, and each clumsy footstep an attempted lightweight pressure, he passes the rounded conjuring table. The one that's said to tremble when she calls upon the dead, and that is the residing place of her believed crystal ball. Trevor casts his gaze to the beaded doorway, which vibrantly conceals the back room. He sucks in a deep breath, extends a shaky, nail bitten hand and-

"Boy! What are you doing?"

Trevor gasped and nearly collapsed on his rear, holding up his hands non menacingly, round eyes wide with fear. As his heart thundered beneath his light blue, turtle neck sweater, he backed up until his hips collided with the table. "I... I just wanted to... use the restroom..."

"Don't lie to me, child, Madame Zeroni has friends in
dark places. And terrible plumbing."

He gulped repetitively, eyeing the door and considering how his leaving would confirm the other boys accusations that he was, indeed, a coward. Even little Suzie teased him relentlessly, and she wasn't even toilet trained! "They said I couldn't brave the backroom, that I'm a coward and unless I sneak in, they'll never stop mocking me."

"But child, it's a haunted room! Believe me, I know. I don't even like it in there, it does strange things to you." Said the old woman, whilst gently tucking gray strands of hair beneath her turban. Her hazel eyes hinted amusement that he was too frightened to catch, she remained stoic every other way however, thoroughly milking her reputation.

"But... you stay in there all the time, and you seem... Well, as fine as you can be!"

"I'm twenty five years old! HAHAHA!"

As the front door slammed shut, and the adolescent's retreating figure bolted across the parking lot, the old woman continued to laugh aloud. It wasn't quite the stereotypical cackle, more so just the boisterous chortle of an extremely entertained old woman. She pulled out a chair, adjusted her peridot earrings, and sighed to herself, "Works every time."

"Don't touch that, or I'll curse you myself!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back