• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sleeping Stone (Muse x Kino)

Mediocritys Muse

~Great minds think Differently~
Name: Drea
Age: Appears to be early Twenties (Although has been alive for well over that.
Species: No Bloody Idea
Drea (1).jpg

The day had turned dim and the surrounding trees were bustling with sounds unheard by anyone present, a simple statue. One that had been talked and surrounded by many a glib myth or two, although they all were obviously ludicrous. Such things were common after all. When something is present so long in a single spot surely folklore and the like would pop up, it's only natural surely. The statue stands overgrow, although still pristine at the same time oddly enough.

The statue was apparently here before the university sprung up around it, it being an evident focal point in the central courtyard for all that attend. Coincidentally even though it has been there all of this time no one has seemed to seen fit to approach it or even tend to it in care, even the groundskeepers keep a wide berth. Perhaps it's some unspoken acknowledgment or even a feeling that everyone just inherently knows. Regardless the statue stands in it's eternal vigil waiting for something if anything to happen in this ever changing world.

Name: Chelsea
Species: human
Beauty-with-red-hair-and-blue-eyes.jpg
(I dunno how tondonthe spoiler image button thing haha)

As the night turns late, Chelsea and her college friends return after some drinks. Their teasing her about being into girls but not dating any one yet. "At this rate the only one who will date you Chelsea is that statue. She never leaves!" They all laugh.

Chelsea blushes. "Knock it off. I just haven't found anyone yet...that I click with..."

They giggle "well like we said the statue will always be there for you. Kiss her. I dare you!" They all laugh drunkenly. Chelsea isn't as drunk as them.

They all then chant 'kiss her' until finally Chelsea has enough and approaches the statue staring into its lifeless eyes before slowly leaning up pressing her lips against the statues

When the young woman pressed her lips to the cold statue a light tingle could have been felt, and quickly after that before the woman was even able to react the statues arms were around her waist. At this moment the statue still had the appearance of a statue, it seemingly moving by it's own will. Though after a moment the grey slate started to fall off of the statue and instead reveal a fair skin underneath. The lips there were once stone were very much so warm and wanting against the semi-drunk young woman's lips. Before Chelsea was now a rather astonishing young woman, her embracing the woman in a kiss that soon turned steamy as it lingered.

The unknown woman broke the kiss soon after, her eyes finally opening to gaze at the person that had released her from the stone. Her hazel eyes locked onto her blue eyes and then she spoke, her keeping her arms around the woman as she did so, "I thank you. I trust the exchange was enjoyable?" Quite frankly the woman was a woman out of time, even if such a saying is beyond cliche. Regardless she paid no mind to the friends that were no doubt witnessing this, although considering their drunken state they most likely wouldn't remember any of this anyway.

Chelsea slowly turns very pale as she stares at the beautiful woman who shouldn't be alive and talking. And her mind races wondering how this is possible. She did kiss the statue right? She looks around frantically for the statue thinking maybe she's more drunk then she realised and kissed a passing stranger instead.

"W-what... how... where's the statue gone..." Chelsea stutters freaking out quite a bit now.

The kiss was great. But that's lost to Chelseas mixed up mind at this moment. She faintly hears her friends taunting something about how they were right and only the statue could like her back.

The thing that was also odd-apart from a statue coming to life and kissing the woman who kissed it-was that the clothing that the state woman sported looked to be quite dated...and when the word 'dated' is used it refers to like the 1600's dated. Perhaps her life could even stretch that far back, although such a thing would certainly be impossible...right? Regardless the jeers of the friends could be heard and the former statue simply stared at the young woman who released her for an indeterminate amount of time. Though she eventually broke the silence and brushed the woman's cheek with the back of her hand affectionately, her eyes then turning to the friends that were present, "We have an audience?" This was a woman out of time so the first thing she caught on to was the attire that they were wearing, it seeming to be far more freeing than what she was wearing.

With a light shake of her head she stepped off of the former statues basin and spoke looking up at Chelsea, "My reason to exist rests with you. May I know the name of my savior?" At the moment she was simply paying no attention to the presently intoxicated friends, her laving that out of the way for now. "My given name was once Drea," she simply tacked on before Chelsea had time to answer.

Chelsea sighs rubbing her eyes still not understanding what's going on. Maybe Drea is part of the Drama club or sowmthing. "Um..I'm sorry. My name's Chelsea. I thought you were the statue," she laughs. "I guess i drank more then i realised. Or got spiked or sowmthing. Sorry about them... "

"Come on Chelsea lets go. You can bring your new girlfriend!"

Chelsea turns back to Drea still looking for the statue not comprehending the obvious that Drea IS the former statue. "Um... I'm sorry about kissing you. Let me buy you a drink to say sorry?"

"A drink," Drea said and then though on what she meant that she thought she was the statue, her thinking that it was pretty obvious that she was indeed the statue. The whole thing was further compounded when one of the friends commented that she was a girlfriend, her simply raising a brow to the word. The mention of a drink came up shortly after, her wondering what sort of drink this entailed, although more things were sure to pique her interest as time passes. Regardless she turned her attention toward the three of them and started to follow along, her seemingly joining in on whatever they were doing.

Coincidentally she took up a place next to Chelsea while walking, her looking up at the night sky absentmindedly.

"Have you been here long?" Chelsea asks turning to the very beautiful girl. She's be lying if she said she was sorry she kissed the girl. This girl was something out of a fairy tell. The perfect woman and Chelsea was crushing on her quite hard.

"I'm only in first year myself. And of course like all students these wanted to get severely drunks," she laughs a bit. Glancing at Drea trying not to make her crush very obvious and probably failing in her slightly drunken state.

"SHOTS," one friend, Crystal, suddenly yells. "Let's do SHOTS!"

"Crystal we do shots we'll die," Chelsea laughs

The words that these people were using were fairly alien to Drea, her not having the slightest clue what they were talking about. One moment they were talking about getting a drink of something and the next they were speaking about getting shots? Quite frankly Drea found the world that she woke up in quite different than what she remembered before her sleep. Regardless she looked over at Chelsea and spoke with a light nod of her head, "I suppose I've been here for quite a while." She wasn't lying when she said that, who really knows how long she was in the spot as the statue. With that said she looked over at the overtly plastered women that were accompanying them, her at the moment foretelling a very bad next day when they awake.

"What's the destination?"
She simply asked looking back over at Chelsea, the area pretty much alien to the woman as she spotted a car passing them. Her brow raised at the rather intriguing sight.

"Chelsea room probably...unless you 2 want time along?" Alice, the other friend says looking at the two girls who previously kissed.

Chelsea blushes deeply stuttering to find a response. "I-I...u-uh..." her curls fall in front of her face which she's very glad of in the moment.

They reach their dorm room. Crystal and Alice giggling to themselves. "We'll be back later. Bye Chelsea. Bye drea." They leave the too alone.

The fact that it seemed they were putting such significance on the kiss she at least knew that such a thing was still considered special, at least it seemed that way. With that in mind she watched as the two of them took their leave, her standing there with Chelsea in sudden silence. Once the two of them were alone Drea spoke with a light nod of her head, "The alcohol didn't play tricks on you." She figured that she needed to clarify this, her pretty sure that Chelsea was still a bit drunk even if she wasn't quite to the degree the other two were. With that said she paused for a short moment and then added, standing in the middle of the dorm room, "Your kiss woke me from the stone and now I shall be forever bound to you."

"I will stay by your side until you no longer want me,"
she said with an affirmative nod of her head and then took the young woman's hand in her her own, a light smile on her lips as she did so, "Such is as it has always been."

"W-What... But... how is that possible?" Chelsea asks in shock comforted by the beautiful Drea holding her hand.

"That's not possible...was I spiked or sowmthing?" She asks out loud sitting down holding her head dizzily peaking up at Drea. It would explain her unnatural beauty.

Chelsea takes in Dress clothes. "You'll need new clothes." She mutters to herself leading Drea to her bedroom slowly her head spinning

Last edited:
The young woman's words were pretty slurred here and there so her being a bit drunk was pretty much proven. Considering the situation Chelsea seemed to be in Drea held her up once they entered the bedroom, her saying as she held on to the young woman's hand keeping them in place, "I think you should lay down firstly." With that said she paused for a short second and then led Chelsea over to the bed, her sitting her down on it rather insistently. "I'm sure I can dress myself," she said with a light smile on her lips and then glanced around the room finding a dresser, her walking over and opening it and taking a peek inside. Although when she opened the dresser it was the underwear drawer, her picking up some unmentionables and just staring at the for a moment.

"Ones undergarments have certainly changed," she said matter-of-fact like as she inspected the article.

"You don't have to out those clothes o now. Since you'll probably be sleeping. The clothes for sleeping are in that draw," she points to a draw. Which she tries to pull out her own sleeping clothes. Right now Chelseas too tired and overwhelmed to be modest. She strips of her clothes there and then and changes into night gown.

She lays down in her bed cuddling into the pillows waiting on Drea.

As the woman went about getting dressed for bed Drea simply watched as she did so, her looking to see what one would wear to bed in this age. Evidently they seemed to wear less than what one would use to wear, although she had noticed that the room seemed far more comfortable than her previous time awake. With that in mind she mirrored what Chelsea had picked and also got dressed, her leaving the antique clothing that she had once wore to the side as she didn't really know where to put it in this home. Having not been told where she was supposed to rest she stood there for a moment, her wondering if she was supposed to join Chelsea in the bed? Regardless after a bit of consideration she also slipped into the bed as well, her taking in the softness of the mattress that she had laid down on.

Coincidentally as she laid in the bed she thought back on the times she had been awake before, early on in her previous time she had to sleep in a hay pile due to the worsening weather. This was by far a better start to this life, her wondering what the future would hold with her time with Chelsea. "Pleasant dreams," she simply said as she looked up at the ceiling, her not quite sure if she would be able to sleep so early after waking.

"Goodnight Drea," Chelsea whispers softly turning to face Drea. She breaths deeply not falling asleep immediately. Just laying there listening to Drea's breathing as it matches her own. It relaxes Chelsea after the previous events of the night.

"So... you really are the statue...?" Chelsea finally asks slowly. "You're not just trying to trick me?"

She shuffles closer to Drea slightly biting her lip and propping herself up on her arm. The only light in the room being the moonlight . Chelseas free hand brushed off Drea's and while she doesn't take hold of her hand, she also doesn't take it away either. She wonders if all this - her saving waking Drea is having an effect on her or if these are her own feelings.

As all these thoughts run through her head, She stares down at the unnatural beauty next to her. How old is She? How long long as she been like this? How did she get this....curse? Chelsea can't imagine Drea's existence is very happy it easy to deal with.

Last edited:
"Trick you?" She asked aloud and then paused for a moment, her wondering why she would even do such a thing since it seemed a rather pointless thing to do in all honesty. Regardless she continued with a light shake of her head, "I have no need to fabricate a lie." With that said she moved a small bit to lay on her side facing Chelsea, her double blinking and then adding, "I was a statue and until I am no longer wanted I will return as such." Drea moved over against Chelsea and put her arms around the slightly drunk young woman and said in a light tone, "My life is your's now." Such a confessing was surely a thing that many a person would never expect to hear in their life time, and Drea just up and said it without so much as a thought.

She placed a light kiss to the young woman's lips and then moved Chelsea's head into the crook of her neck, as if to say that she was welcome here whenever she wanted.

"People here can be cruel. Lie for their own amusement. They find hurting people fun. I suppose I just wanted to make sure. It's very rare that someone as normal and ...well bland, as me gets someone like you. If I didn't free you and you were a normal girl you wouldn't look twice in my direction," Chelsea mumbles honestly.

She nuzzles into Dreas neck finding a lot of comfort. She finds herself winding her arms around Drea pulling herself closer to - quite frankly- the girl of her dreams. She probably was dreaming. If she doesn't puke in her and suffocate she'll probabky, to her utter disappointment, wake up alone.

Her hands play softly with Dreas softly hair her eyes drifting closed, her lips still tingle for the light kiss and she already can't wait for the next one. "I've a lot to show you. I'm sure this world is aliento you... must feel lonely..."

Last edited:
"Lonely," she said aloud and then continued with a light shake of her head, "I've learned to only look forward." All in all Drea over the many lifetimes had learned to not dwell on the things that she can not remember or the times that have long passed, it being something that she had to do. Regardless not remembering the people in her past helped a great deal, it perhaps being something that inevitably happens once she returns to stone. With all of that in mind she remarks on the earlier thing that Chelsea spoke of, her saying as she lightly rubs the young woman's back, "Could someone that's normal or bland wake me from my state? I think not." After a small pause she placed a hand on the back of Chelsea's head and held her close, her saying in a soft tone as she did so, "Now let us rest. I'm sure you're wanting for sleep."

Drea wasn't at the moment that tired but she figured she would eventually fall asleep, after all her waking from the stone never really seemed to happen in the morning annoyingly enough so this wasn't anything new.

Chelsea sighs softlt and quicjly falls asleep into a deep and peaceful sleep. All through the night she stays locked with Drea. When she wakes her memories return faster then her senses and all the memories of the night before return.

At first she's very sad and disappointed convinced that she imagined Drea. But as her senses return and she feels arms around her and she nestled further into the beautiful woman. She sighs sadly, already this was moving fast. She's only met the girl and already they slept together. Maybe not sex but still. If they're gonna be together for a long time then they should do things properly and hopefully deepen their bond more. Chelsea pulls up slowly rubbing her tired eyes.

She pulls back careful not to wake Drea and goes into the bathroom for a showrr

Drea didn't stir awake when Chelsea made her way into the bathroom, her more or less still asleep when she went to do her morning ritual. Although as the shower started in the bathroom Drea moved around on the bed a small bit, her slowly blinking awake and sitting up on the bed. With a light yawn she looked around at her surroundings, her ever so slightly adjusting to the morning rays coming from the slightly blocked window. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and let her feet touch the floor, her at that moment wondering what she should do now. While she remembered what the morning routine would be back in her previous time from the stone it didn't seem like it would translate in this age.

With that in mind she simply sat at the edge of the bed, her waiting for Chelsea to return from wherever she had gone off to.

Chelsea steps out of the bathroom finally minutes after the water is turned off. A towel wrapped tightly around her body as she uses a smaller towel to pat her wet hair. Seeing Drea she gives a shy smile "Good morning. I hope I didn't wake you..."

A though comes to mind as she picks her clothes out for the day. "I'll have to show you how to use the shower... or bath. Whichever you prefer. And my clothes should fit you until I can bring you to get some," Chelsea smiles at Drea hoping she's not overwhelming her or pressuring her. She steps just out of view behind the closet door to change into her clothes. Slipping her feet into slippers she steps out to continue her routine of brushing her long red locks and using the hairdryer to dry it.

"Are you feel it alright? Are you hungry?" She asks gently

While Drea sat on the bed she thought on many things, chief among them was how long she would be awake this time. Although that thought was cut off short when Chelsea wandered back into the bedroom with damp hair. As she finished speaking Drea replied in kind with a nod of her head, "Yes I am fine." With that said she paused for a short moment and then continued, "Something to eat would be welcomed." Considering the bed she also figured that cooking would be way different in this age as well, which she figured would need some explanation.

"If you would show me to the kitchen I would appreciate that,"
she said with a light smile over to Chelsea, her then standing from the bed shortly after to follow along. Drea knew how to cook but the cooking was steeped in 16th century cooking, which obviously didn't have microwaves or electric ovens.

Chelsea nods and with Dreas help she picks out an outfit for her to wear and to blend in easier. They're much more comfortable then the old clothes which Chelsea could have guessed easily.

Chelsea leads her to the kitchen where things are definitely much different to Dreas time and Chelsea starts to wander the kitchen showing the old fashioned girl everything she needs to know "This is the fridge... it stores food and keeps them cool. Freezer, keeps food frozen. Umm...the stove and oven to cook them... tap for water and cleaning dishes..." and so she continues on. When she finishes she turns to Drea. "Is this all too much?" She asks worried.

She looks through the cupboard making sure she actually hassome food

Users who are viewing this thread

Back