• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Slave Stories (searching for f)

Paradoxical

Charming Hero
Hello and welcome! 

What's this you ask? Well, it's exactly what it looks like! I need practice with authoritative characters so I decided that doing this theme would be best. I'm searching for a qualified writer to play the female "slave" of this story.

The qualifications you ask? Relatively simple, really. Just be capable of providing at least (and I use this loosely, two or more would be best) one descriptive paragraph, and be comfortable with adult themes. Violence, gore, you should know the deal.

As for the universe, I was thinking a medieval setting. Horses and castles and kings, the like. So if your interested, and beleive you match the standards, than swing on in, drop a post! We can discuss the details. Much love fellow writers! !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya!

I would be super interested in this. I've been roleplaying on and off for years, and I'm just now getting back into it again. I think it'd be cool to try to play a submissive character since I usually play pretty fiesty women. I like the medieval setting, too. Let me know if you're interested in roleplaying with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back