• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slasher Film RP?

Are You Interested In This Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BericDondarrion

I don't know if anyone would be interested in something like this, but...

I thought it'd be interesting if we had a RP, like this;

Ten - Twelve Teenagers. Empty Mansion, Summer Camp... (etc). Psychotic Killer On The Loose.

Interested?

I basically want a RP about a bunch of young adults doing young adult things when all of a sudden- they start dropping dead. I think it'd be pretty cool. And it'd be cooler if one of the young adults were actually the killer, similar to Scream, or, I Know What You Did Last Summer.

It was obviously be a short-ish RP, but, I think it'd be very fun. Anyone else up for it?

Like the idea of one of the young adults being a killer, if this happens, I call the role. (> :) )

Unless you called that before, than I could be an accomplice!

Depends on where and when this takes place, and what weakens us young adults.

We should definitely die very fast, but no deaths that are useless -- the issue will be in developing or revealing characters speedily.

What kind of story type will it be? As in, what will the players be doing most of the time? Are they running/being chased? Are they hiding? Or are they trying to find a way out of an enclosed environment?

I wanna knowww

I love horror >___>

I think that the killer should be a mystery and revealed at then end and when each person is going to die the owner should message them and when the killer is about to be revealed the owner should message that person and make it random not in order of character deaths

Thanks for showing interest, guys.

I'm going away on vacation tonight, but, I'll try and think of a good plot, setting, and whatever whilst I'm away. I'll return soon with all the details! Thanks guys, and I'll see you soon.

I like the base idea, but I'd be very interested in seeing a more flushed out story before I express TOO much interest.

I'm a total nerd for the horror genre, and this looks like it could be campy, fun and terrifying rolled into one.

While I'm not the biggest fan of the 'young adults' part, but it's a trope of the slasher sub-genre that's been clinging on for years now. =P

TL;DR - Always up for the idea, need moar information.

I definitely think it has to have a logical plot, ESPECIALLY if there's no survivors but I'm still very much interested in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back