• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Slam Dunk

Nyssa smiles as he lets her experiment on him. She was trying out whatever she had learned from reading books and got it felt good. She moves her hands to his cheeks and holds it there feeling his jaw as he kisses her back.

Kyle kissed back, holding onto her waist. He slowly moved his hand up towards her neck, tracing the napes of her neck as he explored what he could do with her.

Nyssa's breathe got out of control when she felt his hand on her neck. Her whole body shivered for a second at his touch. She clung to him as she kept on kissing his soft lips

Kyle took that as a good sign to move the kiss a bit farther. He made it even more intimate, basically French kissing her now.

Nyssa opens her mouth a bit wide letting his tongue slide in. She sighs into his mouth as she tries to move her tongue around his.

Kyle could feel her tongue moving around his, making chills run down his back. He kept kissing her, feeling like they where both enjoying the moment.

Nyssa smiled and broke the kiss softly so that both of them can breathe. She takes a deep breathe as she looks into his eyes, and bites her lips

Kyle took deep breaths, staring into her eyes longingly. He wanted to stay this way forever and ever.

Nyssa smiles at him as he looks at her so longingly, which makes her look away with shyness. She held his hands and squeezed them as she stood there quietly.

(Sorry for late reply. My exams have started so I'll not be online much. Will try to reply whenever I can ^•^)

Nyssa smiles at his words and hugs him again, one last time before they can head back. "Sure" she whispers softly in his ears.

Kyle smiled and without a word swept her off her feet, carrying her like a princess in his arms towards the exit of the forest path.

Nyssa had not expected him to pick her and a gasp escapes her lips as he does so. "Kyle" she says with a chuckle "What are you doing?" she asks him as she holds on to him.

Kyle smiled and pulled her body closer to his. "I am carrying you back." He said simply, smiling at her. "After all, the princess deserves royal treatment." He joked.

Nyssa bit her lips. "You're not going to carry me till my class, this way, are you?" She asks with a chuckle. She was enjoying this moment, the way he was treating her and yet was worried about her being too heavy for him and that he might get pain in his hands later on.

Kyle smiled. 'That was my full intention princess." He said, letting her curl into him while he walked all the way back to school.

Nyssa pokes his cheeks with a blush "Nooo!" she says with a chuckle. "Everyone will look at us" she says with a pout. She never liked being the center of attention.

Nyssa chuckles and nods "Okay!" she whispers softly as she hugs his chest, feeling the rhythm of his heartbeat. "Why are you being so nice to me?" she asks with a soft voice.

Kyle smiled, kissing her forehead. "Because I like you. Better yet, I love you." He said, holding her close enough that he could feel her heartbeats.

At his words Nyssa looks up into his eyes, as her heart skips a beat. She bites her lips, as she bends her head and hides it in his chest feeling extremely shy now. 'I love you'. The words he had said kept echoing in her ears again and again. She whispers softly, the words barely leaving her lips "I love you too" hoping that he heard her because she really didn't have the guts to repeat that again.

Kyle blushed and pressed his lips to her head. 'I know you do." He whispered to her, holding her tight to his chest. He kissed her ear gently, nibbling slightly on the lobe before pulling back.

Nyssa blushes more when he kisses her ears, she looks up at him and pulls his face down so that she can bite his cheeks. She bit it softly and then pulled away, even then the marks were visible on his cheeks, which brought a chuckle from her. "oooh! This will be fun" she whispers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back