• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π’𝐀𝐲'𝐬 π‡πšπ³π›π’π§ π‡π¨π­πžπ₯ 𝟏𝐱𝟏 - CLOSED

Skryeb

Trash Gremlin
I'm on mobile, so this isn't as pretty as I would normally make it, but it's also a smaller interest check, so I'll keep it simple.

Hi, I'm Sky! I'm a 27 year old full time worker with a renewed passion for writing! I have 10+ years of experience under my belt, and my posts tend to range around a minimum of 300-400 words.

Some rules:
- Please be 18+!
-Third person writing please.
-I value quality over quantity, but please no one liners or single paragraphs! I need something to work with.
-Be willing to brainstorm with me!

With that out of the way, hi! I'm looking for someone who's willing to do a Hazbin Hotel rp with me, but I do have one specific request:

I'm looking for someone who's willing to play either Alastor or Lucifer against my OC!

In return, I can play any character of your choice against your OC (including either of the two mentioned above), and I'm open to a majority of CC x CC pairings!

I do have some general plot ideas that start after the events of the season finale.

If you're interested, please PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back