• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Skyrim?

eisforenigma

Boogie woogie woogie
HAIL TALOS!

I have a large cast of diverse characters complete with their own storylines and plot potential and I would love to have the chance to play with someone who has a similar enthusiasm for Tamriel.

Fair warning: I'm a plotter. I love discussing plots and characters and ideas with my partners prior to and during roleplay. For me, RP is more of a co-written story than a game of chance. Indulge me in this and we will get along swell. If you are a like-minded story crafter, there is a chance we could become best friends. :)

These are some teasers of my characters. Pick one or two or a handful for me to play and we can roam Skyrim together! -

• Baori - Redguard blacksmith with a warhammer; honor-bound and determined to live up to her destiny as Dragonborn.
  • Thessaly - Bosmer rogue with twin blades; street urchin from Cyrodil with a fear of Thalmor and a magnificent reluctance to accept her destiny as Dragonborn.
  • Rhuk - Ruthless Orc mercenary with an axe and shield; loathes hiring himself out but does nothing better than hunting down and slaughtering men and mer. Besides maybe cooking.
  • Sisko - Breton alchemist, spy, and strumpet. Also rising star in first the Thieves' Guild and later the Brotherhood with a lasting grudge against Maven Blackbriar.
  • Aleksander - Thalmor mage at the end of his life; a powerful summoner with a unique relationship with his atronachs and a mean streak a mile long. [Dragonborn optional.]
  • Gil - A Vigilant of Stendarr with a deep hatred of Daedra and a habit of biting off more than he can chew.
  • Chime - An acrobatic Bosmer with the ability steal majicka pools from mages. Owes loyalties to a dark and mysterious figure.
  • Danica - An eccentric Breton with talent for ranged combat and a penchant for exaggeration. Risk-taking adventurer to the core, she'll do a thing if you say she can't and try anything else at least twice.

Plot teasers -

• Imperials? Stormcloaks? Screw them both - let's join the dragons! Alduin may be raising his brethren from the grave to do his bidding, but not all dragons are of like mind.
  • Witches, Necromancers, and Hagravens run rampant across Skyrim! And the mage college simply stands by and does nothing? Unacceptable!
  • Dragons have returned! The mystery is - who is responsible? The Blades think the Thalmor are responsible. The Imperials blame the Stormcloaks. The land is in turmoil, torn by war, and everyone is searching for someone to punish. Who better to blame for the resurrection of the ancient evil than Necromancers?
  • Talos' divinity has caused a shift in the cosmic balance. To restore it, Talos must be restored to mortal status or Tamriel faces another Oblivion Crisis. Thus, the Skyrim Civil War. Only trouble is, Talos might not be terribly cooperative about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh!

Breton is my favorite!

That is very coincidental xD

I like the dark/magical/invasion esque one

And I also like the civil war one

Maybe a mixture of both?

And yes, some yaoi c:

TotallyNotTheDoctor said:
This idea sounds great! I can set up a character if you'd like over PM. I also like the Civil War story line.
Sounds brilliant. Let me know what you like specifically about the Civil War storyline and which of my characters you'd like to see involved in the story. I also have smaller, individual storylines for each of my characters to work with. I tend to like starting small and working up to the larger stuff.

I wouldn't mind playing Rhuk! He' sounds like a really interesting character and I feel as if I could play him really well :)

SoraHikari said:
I wouldn't mind playing Rhuk! He' sounds like a really interesting character and I feel as if I could play him really well :)
Thanks for your interest, Sora! Sorry to have to say that Rhuk is actually one of my characters and I didn't mean to offer him as a role for someone else to play - more like a character I would play in an RP with someone else. I definitely should have made that more clear since others have made the same offer you have. If only you could edit past five minutes! I'd be perfectly okay with you building a new character off of his basics, though, if you'd still like to try a Skyrim RP.

[QUOTE="Sansa Stark]I'm super interested if you haven't already filled the spot!

[/QUOTE]
Always happy to have new interest, m'lady! Anything specific you liked about my idea/characters?

I looooooooooove the idea of Talos reborn. Would he take the place of the Dragonborn, then? Also I have my own character I'd like to throw out there, if you would be down for a romantic side to this Civil War tale.

Actually, the way I'd written it in my head, he was something of a villain who wanted to retain his divinity at all costs. But if you would like to see him as a mortal, that could be interesting. I don't have a lot of experience playing canon characters (the last one I played I kinda reworked into my own), but I'll try anything once!

And romance is always welcome. :)

Ohhh, hm, yeah. I suppose I could see that too! Talos never seemed like a villain to me, though. The people of Skyrim always describe him as a great hero.

And yay! :)

Oh yeah Talos as a villain is my own interpretation - except that it's really more complex than that, he doesn't quite know what he's doing is villainous. I could get into all sorts of detail about that, but only if you see wanting to play out a scenario like that one. 'Epic scale' is pretty much my default for storytelling. P:

So what kind of RP did you want to get into? Did any of the characters on my list look like fun to have as partners? Do you have any premade characters you wanted to play with?

I have an idea based off of a mod, it's fairly extensive and has a large impact on the world. I'm not entirely sure how it would work, maybe we could figure it out... But if not, how would you feel about a crossover or Dawnguard?

[QUOTE="Reaper Six]I have an idea based off of a mod, it's fairly extensive and has a large impact on the world. I'm not entirely sure how it would work, maybe we could figure it out... But if not, how would you feel about a crossover or Dawnguard?

[/QUOTE]
Bro, you had me at 'fairly extensive'. Shoot me a PM. Let's boogie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back