• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Skyrim with some of the game mechanics still intact

Naps

Noble Napper
I started playing Skyrim again and more or less started craving a roleplay of it. I'd like to keep everything vanilla more or less and try to deviate only where necessary from the base game. For characters we can all be a dragonborn or none of us could be one. Or "the Dragonborn" could be a side character we keep running into. I'd really like to play on some of the tropes found in the game. Depending on who our characters are I'll make an appropriate intro. As a basis I thought we could do something along the lines of our characters still being caught trying to cross the border but maybe a day or two before the Stormcloaks get caught. I imagine something like Hadvar going up to General Tullius and they just stare at each other before Tullius sighs and asks, "Another one?" Hadvar would reply, "Yes, sir. Another one." General Tullius would just go, "Not on the list?" Hadvar nods. "Put them with the others." At this point I may have lost you but imagine a jail cell just full of prisoners. I feel like this kind of humor should be present but not a main point of the roleplay.

As for the game mechanics I think fast travel, waiting, and the map/magic/skills/inventory we still be usable. Everything else will be improved with actual actions. Our characters should keep a proper mindset and act accordingly but we can have fun and do stupid things like trying to fight a giant at level three. Well that's all I can think of for now. Feel free to ask questions, comment, and otherwise critique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back