• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Skyrim RPs? (Seeking Elisif xM! Dragonborn!)

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Hi! So, I've been really craving Skyrim lately, but no one wants play it for some reason! Anyway, yeah! Improve Skyrim! Beat it and it's DLCs, played it for almost a thousand hours, all that. I mainly play as my male Dragonborn paired with a female canon or OC, but I have a very specific craving right now. Basically, I saw some really good fanart of the Dragonborn and Jarl Elisif, and I want to explore that pairing. I have a p!of ready foe this, as well as a backstory that relates my character to Elisif. Anyway, I don't require much. Give me something to reply to, reply semi-often, tell me if you're gonna be gone. With all that said and done, PM me or post here if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back