• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Skyrim RP

HorizonBringer

I can't drown my Demons they know how to Swim
I just want to do a 1v1 Skyrim Roleplay. Idgaf what your character is, and I would prefer some romance with my own character (described below) I do have some rules, but not many, I'm pretty open and flexible.

Rules:
No God Characters
Keep to original lore as best as possible.
No Dragonborn, as this is a two person RP and there is only one Dragonborn then that would make things unfair.
Be nice please, yes all stories have strife and conflict, but let there be some nice fun fluff too, there's no reason for every little part to he conflict.

my OC
Name: Ki'lah (kee-lah)
Species: Kahjit
Guild: Nightengale/Theives

Still looking ?
as long as the previous commenter still wishes to Rp with me, this particular character is no longer available, but I have sooo many Skyrim based OCs that we can Rp still lol. PM me if you are still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back