• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Skyrim RP Request (Mod RPs Welcome!)

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Hello all! I recently got back into Skyrim again, and I'm interested in doing an RP with it! I'm honestly bad at request threads, so instead of embarrassing myself trying to make it amazing, I'll keep it brief. I don't have many requirements. Just post as often as you can, and post enough for me to reply to. I love romance more than life itself, but I only do MxF with me as the male, so keep that in mind. Anyway, here's my pairings! Again, it'll be brief. I am open to characters from mods (as you will see,) so if have a character from a mod you wanna play, go ahead! I'll see if I'm up for it!

The bold character is the one I would play.
Pairings:

Vanilla Pairings:
Dragonborn x Elisif
Dragonborn x OC (Honestly, I'm drawing a blank for vanilla pairings.)
OC x OC
Interesting NPCS Pairings:
Dragonborn x Isobel (Best girl, no fite me. I would love you forever if you could play her for me!)

Modded Pairings:
Dragonborn x Sofia (Haven't played with her in a while. Might take some convincing.)

So, yeah! That's about it! I'm drawing a few blanks, but I'll add pairings as I think of them! Post here or PM if if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back