• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Skyrim RP OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I did some research but couldn't find a definite answer to what is the lifespan of a high elf, but the answers seemed to range from around 300 - 1000, so I settled with around 600. Please feel free to correct me, I just wanted to give some context as to why my character is 150 and still quite young.

I think in the IC, its where I put mine anyways

I see you have refined taste, choosing a High Elf character and all, hmm... perhaps I'll readjust and do something other than a High Elf charcater then, don't want to have too many cooks in one kitchen and what have you.

I see you have refined taste, choosing a High Elf character and all, hmm... perhaps I'll readjust and do something other than a High Elf charcater then, don't want to have too many cooks in one kitchen and what have you.
Nah it's okay, you can make your charcter however you please. Thanks for the compliment though!

So how far has this rebellion stretched already? Do the characters start out as prisoners or at the rebellion?

We will start out as prisoners just as this small group rescues you. it is their first success and first time they decided enough was enough. So it really is just a small band of warriors that eventually become the rebellion that yall form.

I like it better when people post when they are able. just so we don't get stuck waiting I like the story to flow. So that being said try to be active guys or you might be left behind. Be curtious though allow some time for others to post too. If no one has posted for a a few days then I will move the story along for us to continue.

I like it better when people post when they are able. just so we don't get stuck waiting I like the story to flow. So that being said try to be active guys or you might be left behind. Be curtious though allow some time for others to post too. If no one has posted for a a few days then I will move the story along for us to continue.
That's fine, I'm online every day anyways

Sorry mine isn't up I am trying to figure out how to incorporate some of the more esoteric lore.

My current idea has to do with the thalmor wanting her because the character knows things Possably due to dragon breaks not being from tamirel or even CHIM.

Last edited:
well, there are a few dragons that might come up in the RP but the idea is to keep the rp after the dragonborn events.
I'll wait a day or two before continuing the story so allowing everyone a chance to post the first time before it becomes a post when you can one.

Okay I'll put up someone tonight or tomorrow I'll keep my odd abd wacky lore backstory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back