• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Skyrim rp, anyone?

Integra

The Cloud District
I'm completely itching for a Skryim rp, and I know I'm not alone!

I have a bunch of different characters that I would love to share, but I'm also totally alright with using canon characters from Tamriel also. I'm most familiar with Skyrim, although I've played some Oblivion, so I'm more comfortable with doing a Skyrim rp, but I like having expansive plots at times and staying within the confines of Skyrim can be a bore, so I'm open to some exploring and doing some research of Tamriel on my part.

I like having my roleplays full of plot, but also some fluffy romance or slice of life is nice, and I'm open to pretty much anything.

If you're interested or want to know more, let me know and I'll be glad to rp with you!

ValentineIllusion said:
Ooh, I would love to RP with you! :D
Great! That would be nice!

Raerae said:
If you're willing to double, I'd love to brainstorm some Skyrim with you (: Let me know?
Brainstorming ideas is always fun, let's give it a go!

Ohmygerd, ohmygerd, ohmygerd, I would love to RP some Skyrimdiddily. Not really sure where that diddily came from. I SHALL MESSAGE YOU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back