• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Skyrim roleplay?

FrostyFlip

So, I recently started playing Skyrim and I'm really liking the world so far. So I was thinking of maybe doing a roleplay that takes place in the world of Skyrim. We don't have to follow any storylines or anything, just the basic idea behind the world. We can always add on.

Since I haven't played for a long time my knowledge of different things in the game is limited, but I'd say I know enough to get about.

Basically I'm looking for a partner that wants to do this particular thing. I have few requirements but I'll list those I have below.

• I want a partner who puts just as much effort into planning and plotting as I do.
  • You don't have to be extremely detailed, but I don't want to roleplay with somebody who writes one sentence per reply.
  • The roleplay has to contain romance, as I tend to lose interest otherwise, but I don't want it to take over the roleplay.
  • I want loads of action. Loads of fighting and drama and I want to keep adding new plotlines

Of course, I'll respect your personal limits no matter what but as for my limits I have very few as well. I'll make another short list.

• Even though I don't mind mentioning it or even having a plotline involving it, I don't feel comfortable with doing any kind of incest. If it's a backstory where your character wad raped by their creepy uncle or summat, fine, but otherwise no.
  • Sex in general is fine and we can go into detail but again, I don't want it to take over the roleplay and I tend to only do details if it's fitting for the situation. Otherwise I prefer fade to black.

Now for my character. Honestly, I don't have anything I prefer; I can do both male and female, but it has been a very long time since I've played the female and I would very much like to try it again. This can be discussed.

I only do FxM, bc I really don't know, I just find it the most interesting. Though I don't mind homosexual side romances at all.

I only write in 3rd person and I would prefer if you did the same

I'm 19, by the way, I'm female and I live in Denmark. It would be nice with someone in my own timezone but my sleep schedule is fucked anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Lastly, I just wanted to discuss what my thoughts behind this is. I'm thinking we're two characters of whatever race(preferably something human) and we meet at some point and ends up sticking together for some reason. It's the basic idea of a roleplay. I have made little thoughts about how we meet but I do have a few ideas.

• We could meet in the start of the game as two prisoners
  • At an inn somewhere over a few drinks
  • At the College of Winterhold as students
  • Just plainly bumping into each other on a quest
  • We become or already are a member of the same guild.

And that's basically it ... This can of course be discussed. But, I think I'm done with my babbling. If you have any questions at all, about anything about me or the roleplay you're very welcome to ask!

Otherwise, hope to hear from you :) )

If this is something you'd be interested in, feel free to just PM me right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
ErzaQueen said:
I would love to do this rp with you :)
Awesome. Can you send me a PM, so we can discuss further? :) )

I would do it myself, but I just made my account today, so I can't yet... I think

I would be up for doing some sort of Skyrim themed RP. It's been quite a while since I've played the game, but I do remember a decent bit from it. Some sort of grand adventure in the lands of Skyrim with the occasional bump in the road.

[QUOTE="Tempus Glacia]I'm very much so interested as well! Can I PM you about it? Or vice versa?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, please send a PM, I'd love to discuss further :) )

Brookswho said:
I would be up for doing some sort of Skyrim themed RP. It's been quite a while since I've played the game, but I do remember a decent bit from it. Some sort of grand adventure in the lands of Skyrim with the occasional bump in the road.
From what I've understood so far, that describes it pretty well. If you're up for it, please send a PM by me so we can talk more :) )

I'm still not able to send any myself ):

Users who are viewing this thread

Back