• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Skyrim Quest! An Interactive Roleplaying Video Experience!

Bethari

Choices.png
About:

Ever thought Let's Plays were more aptly called Let's Watch Someone Else Be a Total Idiot? Ever wish you could take someone else's life into your own hands? Well, now you can! Help decide the fate of the Dragonborn today!​

Features:
A new video with your choices posted every 2 days!
-Polls will be up about 24 hours.
-Videos will be ~5 minutes in length.​

Help me build the character!

-Choose the class, race, and gender!
-Pick how it starts out!
-Decide their backstory!​

(Optional) Poorly imitated accents!

- A racially impure Thalmor agent. (I'm partial to Dunmer/Altmer hybrids, but it's up to you guys. I'm such an elf nut. :xFrolleyes: )
-The illegitimate lovechild of Queen Barenziah and Tiber Septim who's been sent into the future by Akatosh.
- A vampire whatever.
- A Daedric Prince who has decided to live like a mortal - just for kicks. (The one encountered in-game is a decoy.)
- A Dremora lord who's tired of living in a hierarchy and decides to start afresh.
Or whatever else you can think of!

Last edited:

Skyrim Quest!

• full

About:
    Ever thought Let's Plays were more aptly called Let's Watch Someone Else Be a Total Idiot? Ever wish you could take someone else's life into your own hands? Well, now you can! Help decide the fate of the Dragonborn today!

Features:
    A new video with your choices posted every 2 days!
    -Polls will be up about 24 hours.
    -Videos will be ~5 minutes in length.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back