• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom :. Skyrim or Elder Scrolls Online :.

Strawberrykitsune

Hey there I'm Strawberrykitsune, but you can call me Kit.

So here is a little bit about me to get us started:

* Female.
* Late 20s.
* GMT and BST time zone.
* Fairly active, but has a full-time job.
* Lit-Adv.
*Writes long posts.
*Will take time to produce quality posts too.
*MxF only
*Prefers Email

What I'm looking for from my roleplay partners:

* 18+
*Comfortable with mature themes and roleplaying them in a mature way
* Will tell me when they aren't able to respond for a long time: This one is important. I get it, life happens, it happens to me too but please let me know if you will be away for a while if possible.
* Is honest: If you want to stop, want to do something else, change the plot, the characters, have any sort of issue or concern let me know and we can try to work it out or go our separate ways. Let's be mature adults. :)
* Gives me something to work with - no oneliners and a minimum of 2 paragraphs per character required, preferably more.
*Doubling is a must, but the more the merrier!

Craving!
Skyrim/ Elder Scrolls Online

OC x OC (Would love to play against an Altmer or a Dunmer though I am open)

Happy to do OC x Canon too if you have a specific request or it works for the plot we settle on.
I have quite a few starting points/ plot ideas for this so that is something we can work around and discuss if you're interested.

So yeah, if you are interested, drop me a PM and we can discuss details!
Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back