• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Skyrim Anyone? || Still Looking!

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
After starting another modded Skyrim play through and the nostalgia still hitting me hard, I find myself once again craving this wonderful universe once again!

About me
I generally write around three paragraphs depending upon dialogue or not. If I'm allowed to world build, expect a decent chunk of 500+ words unless, of course, our characters are interacting then I'll leave you room to respond. I'm generally active most days and do prefer long term plots that have a focus on story with a bit of romance on the side if the characters mesh well. If not, I enjoy platonic relations too! (As a side note, my only romantic paring is FxF and FxM wouldn't result in romance.)

I normally am not a big fan of doubling, but can plat more than enough NPCs should we need it. Along with that I also prefer older characters ranging from at minimum 24 whereas I prefer somewhere between 28-36. I might be able to be convinced to do a somewhere around 18 but a teenager is gonna take some convincing! I also prefer to play female, although what you play is up to you.

Finally, I prefer darker, grittier, realistic roleplays (seeing as some of my favorite universes are The Witcher and Dark Souls. That doesn't mean that everything will be grim the entire time, just don't expect me to play fluff.

What I'm Looking For
Someone to join me in the Skyrim universe! I wish to keep this OCs only as I don't trust myself to play them, but The role of dragonborn can either be decided between us or not played at all, depending upon the plot of course.

I would love to explore things such as werewolves, various guilds, and other such things with someone who isn't afraid to bend and add to lore as we see fit!

I will take more than one person!
Plots

A was, to put it lightly, lost. Somehow they had taken a wrong turn and now the landscape around them was wholly unfamiliar. With the sun setting and the cold creeping in, they had no choice but to set up camp and try and rest for night. But as they lit their fire, a storm decided to blow in, the snow coming down in sheets. Luckily they were able to crawl inside their tent and try to get some rest. That was until B took notice. It was a full moon and as a werewolf, it was unavoidable that they were going to transform. Being chased out of town, they ran for the woodlands, trying to get out of sight before the situation was made worse. Yet being caught out in the wilderness with nothing but a set of claws and thin coat of fur wasn't going to keep them warm enough. And so as the storm raged on, chilling then to the bone, they sensed a nearby fire. Warmth. B stumbling towards it, it not even passing through their mind who it might belong to.

I would prefer to play B.
A is a seasoned member of the companions, a member of the circle and possible even the Harbinger themselves when B comes along. A new, fresh face to the companions. At first they don't seem like anything special, but soon they begin to prove themselves, being wholly different than any of the other recruits they had seen. So it isn't a surprise that the circle wants to take them into their fold and share the blood of the wolf. So B is told to meet them in the underforge that night, A not too convinced they would wish to take their so called blessing.

I can play either character.
A is a bandit ringleader, living in a secluded hideout. While they don't have the most optimal lifestyle, they are content with a warm bed, full stomach, and weighty coin purse. B has been given a bounty from the closest Jarl to get rid of them as they had been quite the nuisance, and because they wish to become Thane, they go and try to exterminate their little band. But, they weren't expecting the leader to be so powerful, B being captured as soon as they step foot within their hideout. While B is angered by this action and demands they be let go, A has a different idea and decides to enlighten them on how things aren't always how they seem.

I can play either character.

Pairings
Dragonborn x Adventurer
Dragonborn x Dragonborn
Dragonborn x Anyone really
Werewolf x Vampire
Harbinger x Vampire Lord
Bandit x Jarl
Anything x Anything

Suggest things!

I'm Interested!
Sweet! Shoot me a PM or post down below. ^^

Last edited:
I'm totally interested I'm just deciding about which plot to pick...thinking long term and how it will develop and progress and seeing where and how i will develop my character

I'm totally interested I'm just deciding about which plot to pick...thinking long term and how it will develop and progress and seeing where and how i will develop my character
Sounds good! Just lemme know when you decide. ^^

I'm torn between the New Blood plot and A Frost Coated Night...hmmm

lemme flip a coin..heads New Blood and tails A Frost Coated Night

it was tails A Frost Coated Night

3 paragraphs killed it for me. As I'm currently having a bad period and I can barely pump out a full 50 word paragraph so yeah...

Hey there, Wolf! I think I've probably spoken with you about Skyrim stuffs before, but either way, I'm down for discussing some stuff.

The two characters I usually use are my Stormcloak soldier and my thief, and since I'm using my soldier in my group RP, I'd kinda like to do something with my thief.
I thought A Different Perspective sounded like an interesting concept for that character, though my character is actually a member of the Guild, not a bandit or anything. But, it may be interesting to talk about, at least. I'm interested in seeing what happens when characters' assumptions are challenged, and like to work with the theme of learning to see the similarities between people instead of just the differences.

Another idea was actually one that another member and I were planning and I wrote a starter, but I never heard about it again. The basic idea was that my character had just pulled off a heist stealing from a high-ranking Imperial officer (her character) stationed in Riften, gaining their attention. The Legion was looking to recruit new soldiers, especially spies and scouts, so when the officer noticed a dark shape suddenly disappear without a trace into the gloom, he followed it. Meanwhile, my thief had returned to the Guild and was showing off her spoils. But, she forgot one tiny detail... She'd left the hidden door open and led the soldier straight to it. The plan was that the soldier, who was quite the sneak himself, would slip in and leave a note on her table that basically informed her that the Guild's location had been found, there were men who could sneak in and out of this gathering of thieves without being seen, and ordering her to come, unarmed, to a secret location the next evening. If not, the Guild would be destroyed, and they would make sure they all knew exactly who was responsible for their fall. Rather than risk this attack on her friends, my character would meet the soldier and reluctantly agree to become a spy for the Legion. There was some idea of there maybe being an encounter between them and my other character, her former childhood friend, at some point, but it never got that far. Anyway, that might be something interesting as well.

Or, if you're looking for a group, The Second Rebellion is still going on. I feel like we may have spoken about it before, so I'll not go into a long spiel or anything, but our characters are actually dealing with a vampire attack at the moment. It's still pretty slow with people being busy or not having computers, but still alive.

I'm torn between the New Blood plot and A Frost Coated Night...hmmm

lemme flip a coin..heads New Blood and tails A Frost Coated Night

it was tails A Frost Coated Night
Sweet, Pm me please ^^
3 paragraphs killed it for me. As I'm currently having a bad period and I can barely pump out a full 50 word paragraph so yeah...
Sorry to hear that, hopefully things get better soon!
Hey there, Wolf! I think I've probably spoken with you about Skyrim stuffs before, but either way, I'm down for discussing some stuff.

The two characters I usually use are my Stormcloak soldier and my thief, and since I'm using my soldier in my group RP, I'd kinda like to do something with my thief.
I thought A Different Perspective sounded like an interesting concept for that character, though my character is actually a member of the Guild, not a bandit or anything. But, it may be interesting to talk about, at least. I'm interested in seeing what happens when characters' assumptions are challenged, and like to work with the theme of learning to see the similarities between people instead of just the differences.

Another idea was actually one that another member and I were planning and I wrote a starter, but I never heard about it again. The basic idea was that my character had just pulled off a heist stealing from a high-ranking Imperial officer (her character) stationed in Riften, gaining their attention. The Legion was looking to recruit new soldiers, especially spies and scouts, so when the officer noticed a dark shape suddenly disappear without a trace into the gloom, he followed it. Meanwhile, my thief had returned to the Guild and was showing off her spoils. But, she forgot one tiny detail... She'd left the hidden door open and led the soldier straight to it. The plan was that the soldier, who was quite the sneak himself, would slip in and leave a note on her table that basically informed her that the Guild's location had been found, there were men who could sneak in and out of this gathering of thieves without being seen, and ordering her to come, unarmed, to a secret location the next evening. If not, the Guild would be destroyed, and they would make sure they all knew exactly who was responsible for their fall. Rather than risk this attack on her friends, my character would meet the soldier and reluctantly agree to become a spy for the Legion. There was some idea of there maybe being an encounter between them and my other character, her former childhood friend, at some point, but it never got that far. Anyway, that might be something interesting as well.

Or, if you're looking for a group, The Second Rebellion is still going on. I feel like we may have spoken about it before, so I'll not go into a long spiel or anything, but our characters are actually dealing with a vampire attack at the moment. It's still pretty slow with people being busy or not having computers, but still alive.
Hiya! Long time no see. While I would love to roleplay with you, the political aspects of Skyrim really don't do it for me.... I've never really been one to side between the Stormcloaks and Imperials based upon the character I play and the lore behind the two groups (as the empire was forced to sign the treaty to end the Great War) so your plot didn't really catch my interest >_< Maybe there's something else we can come up with, however!

You know what. Fuck it. I'mma push myself. PM me. Although I might not live fully up to your expectations, I will definitely try

Sweet, Pm me please ^^

Sorry to hear that, hopefully things get better soon!

Hiya! Long time no see. While I would love to roleplay with you, the political aspects of Skyrim really don't do it for me.... I've never really been one to side between the Stormcloaks and Imperials based upon the character I play and the lore behind the two groups (as the empire was forced to sign the treaty to end the Great War) so your plot didn't really catch my interest >_< Maybe there's something else we can come up with, however!
Sure thing! I'm just a crazy history nerd, so that sort of thing catches my attention... Hahah...

I'd still be good with discussing other ideas if you're interested. I wonder if there might be something that could travel through Skyrim, maybe looking for something or characters on the run or just about anything else, that could allow us to explore all sorts of places and sideplots and such. I liked your ideas with the Companions, so might be able to work something out with that as well. Or maybe a vampire vs. Dawnguard scenario? That might work with a similar concept as your bandit/bounty hunter idea.

Sure thing! I'm just a crazy history nerd, so that sort of thing catches my attention... Hahah...

I'd still be good with discussing other ideas if you're interested. I wonder if there might be something that could travel through Skyrim, maybe looking for something or characters on the run or just about anything else, that could allow us to explore all sorts of places and sideplots and such. I liked your ideas with the Companions, so might be able to work something out with that as well. Or maybe a vampire vs. Dawnguard scenario? That might work with a similar concept as your bandit/bounty hunter idea.
Ooo, dawnguard vs vampires would be interesting... Pm me? :D

I would like to join.....

HOWEVER I have never played the actual Skyrim before...

...the closest Skyrim-like game I have played was Elder Scrolls Online (ESO for short)

So correct me on my mistakes

(Also could my character resemble my Dungeons and Dragons 2nd edition character known as Bog?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back