• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Skyreach Orphanage

Welcome to Sky Reach orphanage! Here we take in magically gifted children of all ages and give them a home, where they can learn to control their magical abilities in a safe environment, that just so happens to be one of the top three magical institutions in the world. All orphans are welcome, but they have to be willing to undergo examinations and blood tests, to make sure that their magical blood is in top condition.

(All powers are welcome, except time manipulation, and teleporting, and each person is limited to one power, you can only use a power of no one else in your age group has it. Also make sure your character is comfortable with one ranged weapon, and one melee weapon, unless in youngest age group (in which case you put the route you want to take) Pistols are the only gun allowed and count as a ranged weapon. Additionally, even though the orphanage caters to all ages, no characters younger than 5)

For each younger student, there will be an older student that takes care of them, making sure they are taken care of, and ready to start actual classes once they turn 10, they are basically like an older sibling/parent.

Fantasy - Sky Reach Orphanage (CS)

SkyReach Orphanage (IC)

Fantasy - SkyReach Orphanage(OOC)

Last edited:
Also... I prefer realistic claims, but it is hard to find people with elemental powers, so I used anime claims, so everyone can use whatever type of claim they want.

Also what age will your character be? We are probably going to have a ranking system based of age, and the 16-18 head olds will actually be in charge of teaching the 5 to 9 year olds, and so their own advanced classes later in the day. The 10 to 15 year olds will be taught by official teachers.

hostage hostage

Also what age will your character be? We are probably going to have a ranking system based of age, and the 16-18 head olds will actually be in charge of teaching the 5 to 9 year olds, and so their own advanced classes later in the day. The 10 to 15 year olds will be taught by official teachers.

hostage hostage
I was thinking 16

Absolutely, the concept sounds fun. However, I was curious if there are any aspects of the world we should be aware of?

By "control" do you mean that they are sporadic and powerful, that they are weak, or does it depend on the person?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back