• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Skyloft Knight Academy

Captain Spooks

Your friendly neighborhood Darkwraith
Aight, so I know that Skyward Sword doesn't have the best reputation for a Zelda game, I though that it was pretty neat but not the best out of the series *cough* breath of the wild *cough* Which I dont even own yet. Anyways after seeing an old Rp group on deviantart that was about Skward Sword I got an idea. Why not retell the story of SS with a new cast of characters and a slightly altered plot, sure the main goal will be to defeat Demise.

So that means all oc's, even the reincarnation of Hylia and her chosen hero. Just throwing this out there as I haven't really seen any Zelda related Rp's so I though this would be interesting.

I think this would be interesting so count me in.

I'm interested

I'm definitely interested! Breath of the Wild has gotten me in the mood for LoZ ^_^
Alright, Welcome aboard! I'll get started with creating everything, but in the meantime I guess we could discuss who wants to be Hylia's reincarnation. Theyou will have the pleasure to choose their chosen Hero, but since you three showed interest first I'll give you a little head start as a reward ;D.

Captain Spooks Captain Spooks I have a quick question, if that's okay. I know the general plot of Skyward Sword, but I've never played it myself, so I was curious as to what our options are in terms of character roles.

Last edited:
I'm actually in the same boat as you xD i haven't fully played through SS, but I know the story pretty well. Anyways options for characters are nearly limitless, from hylians, sheikah, demons, and to a stretch the gerudo. Plus if you wanted to you could make a character of one of the surface races. It's our job to populate this world with characters, from Knights to flamboyant demon lords. Hope this answered your question.
Lost Lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back