• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Skyline Academy - Pokemon Coordinator Wanted!

Serenity123

Greetings,

My name is Serenity and I have been role-playing for more than two decades now. I have written near every story under the sun from lighter-hearted slice of life stories to darker horror and everything in-between. I write at the novella level and that means I write about six to nine paragraphs per post so looking for aspiring writers who can do the same. I can also proudly say that in two decades I have never once ghosted any partner I started a story with. I will always reach out if losing inspiration and we can work together to alter the story and I encourage my partners to do the same. In my opinion the partner is far more important than any plot line or character motivations as quality partners are difficult to find in these modern days... alas I digress here's concept!

When I started role-playing it was Pokemon inspired, and I am in the mood for a Pokemon inspired storyline at this moment. In specific I was in the mood for playing a Pokemon myself. I would most like to play them opposite of a young female trainer from an upper-class background. If not than I am rather open for what you may have in mind whether Pokemon in the woods, or some other kind of situation as well. You simply let me know where you are the most passionate. As for my character I had envisioned a kind of Pokemon Mystery Dungeonesque Story. I had envisioned my character being a male trainer who somehow is transformed into and/or heart-swapped into the body of a Pokemon. It could be a female Pokemon, a child or combination of all.

I am interested in exploring the social, emotional, and physical changes that come with that new Pokemon Form. To explore whether a former human in a more realistic setting would be able to hold onto their humanity or would they begin to display more animal traits of their host form. For instance, would they be able to maintain focus as long or would they be more easily distractible such as with a ball. As for the setting I am rather open. I would prefer an academy kind of setting for young ladies but could be coaxed into something else as well. I am fairly easy going as long as my partner can write at required level and I am able to play the characters that I would enjoy most. And that often involves a human being turned into something other than how they were born.

If interested send me a message with what you wanted to do, and if you wanted to role-play with me but did not want to do Pokemon, I am usually open to most Historical, Fantasy, or Modern Stories as long as there is a theme of gender-bender, age-regression, or a similiar out of body kind of experience!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back