• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Skins Styled RP

Teenie

Fandom Trash

Okay, I only said this was Skins styled because it was the first thing this reminded me of when I woke up.

Yes, this RP is going to be based off of a series of dreams I had while napping for the last 3 hours.

I will not be writing down everything on this thread, mostly because it will look like a train wreck. However, if you're interested, I will give you all the details.

Here are the basics of what happened:

•This takes place in the 90's

•It is DARK in tone and in the events that occurred

•We would both be playing multiple characters

•There was a lot of jumping around (obviously, dreams are not perfect), but

we will be working out the kinks and jumps. No worries.

Okay, I think that is all of the info I can give you without telling everything that happened. This was a weird series of dark and slightly messed up dreams, but if you're into that kind of thing, stick around.

Now for requirements/rules, I know, but it needs to be said:

•Follow all RPN rules!

•Please be literate, we all have our slip ups but I need to be able to know what you're trying to say

•Be able to squeeze out a response at least once a day

•No one liners, I need to be able to work with things
:)

•Please let me know if you have additional ideas or plot twists or something! I want this to be interesting for you as well!

Still around? Good. Still interested? Amazing!

Either shoot me a PM or comment down below and we can chit chat.

Talk to you soon! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back