• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Skateboarders (Closed)

Catori

Shelly Duck
Hello~ As the title suggests, I'm desperately looking for a partner. Who would like to RP skateboarding. You don't have to be literate in skating culture! I'm sure not any Tony Hawk or Sabre Norris type of skater, but I do have an obsession with skateboarding that I would love to express through roleplay! If there's anyone remotely interested, please leave a reply!
Her body came adorned with a loose black Thrasher t-shirt, the flamed writing draping across her chest. Expensive. On her feet, she wore a spick and span pair of brand new black canvas Vans. Looked like she hadn't even kickflipped in her shoes yet. She sauntered through holding her board by the front truck, and the tail dragged along behind her, further scraping up the graphic on the bottom. Despite the cringes she recieved from others-- And this could even make a scooter kid cringe-- she didn't care. It was more comfortable this way, opposed to carrying it by your side grip tape facing out. All that was left was for her to take seat on one of the obstacles. Smack dab in the middle. But she's got the decency to not do that. She ain't no poser, but she's mastered the art of mall grabbing.

-I can RP as either a guy or a gal.
-No limit on post length! It can be anything from one-liners to several paragraphs.
-We can work out any plot, as long as it involves skaters. Romance, stereotypical skater delinquency, anything!
-I will RP with anyone as long as you have proper grammar~!

Last edited:
Hiya!! I cant even ride a longboard, but I've always been fascinated by skater culture! How would you feel about a skater/graffiti artist romance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back