• ISFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Riuma said:
I had multiple sources. But my point is this source you listed: Famous INTJs is from Human Metrics.
Dood, we're both being tricked.
4v1, and I couldn't agree with you more. Honestly, most of those people never even took the test at all. But they're close enough to say that we know for a fact they're I and N. Everything else is a bit fuzzy.

LordOfThePitch said:
4v1, and I couldn't agree with you more. Honestly, most of those people never even took the test at all. But they're close enough to say that we know for a fact they're I and N. Everything else is a bit fuzzy.
Riuma said:
Famous INTJs[/url] is from Human Metrics.
Dood, we're both being tricked.
No way to tell, really.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]No way to tell, really.

[/QUOTE]
From their actions, it can be obvious to ascertain a few details, but no way to FULLY tell. Also, you got that post order reversed.

LordOfThePitch said:
From their actions, it can be obvious to ascertain a few details, but no way to FULLY tell. Also, you got that post order reversed.
I know, just didn't bother flipping it.

Also, agreed.

I'm INFP-T and my twin is actually INFJ...one day we'll function like a well oiled machine. Mark my words.

INFP-T although I don't understand what the (-T) bit is about. 

Nevermind, found it and yep...makes perfect sense:

Assertive (-A) individuals are self-assured, even-tempered and resistant to stress. They refuse to worry too much and do not push themselves too hard when it comes to achieving goals.

Turbulent (-T) individuals are self-conscious and sensitive to stress. They are likely to experience a wide range of emotions and to be success-driven, perfectionistic and eager to improve.

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter what MBTI quiz I take, I also come up as INTJ (or INTJ-A) 

I appreciate it, but I really don't think that I'm that smart. 

It's probably because I don't have much personality to begin with and I had to be thrown in somewhere. 

Not saying that INTJ's don't have personalities - that's literally just me. lol 

Last edited by a moderator:
INTP - THE LOGICIAN

The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

Cool.

They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to an INTP. This makes it ironic that INTPs' word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it's not that they are dishonest, but people with the INTP personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners.

This does sound like me. Hah.

I'm INTP-T. When I took the test I read the description, I was like, "OMG THIS IS SO ME," and my sister agreed. Then my mom read it and was like, "This dos not seem like you at all!!" Lol. I think she still has the tab open on her computer so she can read the description more carefully to better understand how my mind works, but I don't think she's gotten around to it yet. If I recall correctly she was ISFJ, so we only shared one letter in common. Maybe that's why we have so many misunderstandings.

I think it's interesting that INTP's make up only 3% of the population but 17.71% of the people who answered the poll (thus far). Also that the largest majority of people who have answered the poll are IN types, the next largest group being EN types, while there doesn't seem to be any correlation in the F/T P/J sections - probably says a fair amount about the kind of people who are on this website, huh? Or at least the people who answered the poll, lol, I suppose it's not a large enough sample size to be representative, and it's also voluntary response, which you can't trust. But while the results may not be all that accurate for specific percentages, the generalizations are still kind of interesting to think about. Especially the fact that such a large majority of the people who answered the poll are N types, and N types are very imaginative, open-minded and curious and prefer novelty over stability and focus on hidden meanings and future possibilities, while on the poll there aren't that many S types, and S types are highly practical, pragmatic and down-to-earth and tend to have strong habits and focus on what is happening or has already happened. It's probably pretty safe to make the assumption that people with intuitive energy are more drawn to Rp than people with observant energy. And maybe that introvert types who like Rp tend to be a little more drawn to roleplaying on the internet, while maybe extrovert types that like Rp tend to be a little more drawn to roleplaying in person?

Forgive me if someone has already said this. I didn't exactly read this entire discussion.

I took this test quite a while back and my personality is INTP, quite fitting to me but others could say something different haha 

If anyone is interested quick Chi squared test shows this is a statistically significant result (p= 7.43 * 10^-209).

Basically if this is a representative sample (which it might not be) RPnation does not fit the distribution in the general population. In particular you would expect ~7 INFPs, and we currently have 61.

Of course, this is has a self-selection problem. Maybe INFPs are just more likely to answer polls, for example, or more likely to take the test in the first place. Still it's kinda neat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back