Other Sixpenceee and NoSleeps

JujuBee

Pettiest Bitch Out There
Sooooooo I just wanted to know if there are other people here who read the popular blog Sixpenceee or read no sleeps.

I would love suggestions of some more scary stories to read. I've been thriving off of those lately.

first of all we both share usernames with drag queens

second of all i've read a few sixpenceee but if you could recommend some more, i have this weird addiction to scaring the hell out of myself. know any good ones?

third of all it's not stories but i've recently become obsessed with scare theatre, a YouTube channel that focuses on creepy videos, real life stories, and murder cases. i think he also has a website with discussion forums that probably have stories on. you might enjoy it ^.^

Ya know, I didn't know there was a drag queen with this name. I feel honored lol.

Same here! Ever since I got back to college I spend like an hour or two before bed reading them. I usually read the shorts from Sixpenceee and then search the reddit comments for good ones. I recently read this one called Borrasca. That one was really good. I'll post a link for you.

I'm also going to have to check out that channel! The only 'creepy' channel I do is Rob Dyke and even then his videos aren't exactly that scary. He just does videos like 'Twisted Tens' and what not. Those are good too.

The link: https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3e2zje/borrasca/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back