• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Site running incredibly slow

King Of Imagination

Jak, The Third J of the Apocalypse
Hi, King here, really concerned regarding how slow the site is running. I'm averaging just under a minute load times going from page to page. I've tried it on several different browsers, and several different wireless connections. I've even used several devices. No matter what, I average just under a minute to load into a different page, or even just getting to the main page from my browser's home page. I know the site is still a work in progress, I'm just curious if this is happening to anyone else and why it's happening. I've cleared my cache and cookies, done everything I can think of. Thanks.

They're doing a lot of work in the background with something or other. I'm sorry I can't offer more information on what that actually entails.

I believe they've stated this will go away after "several days" or something to that effect. I'd go check again, but yeah, loading is slow. At the very least it doesn't sound like it's going to be a constant issue with the new forum version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, we're hoping this clears up after content is converted fully to the new forum system. Right now, this is the problem we're having:

ghan-16-55-24.png

The server's CPU can't keep up with the site load right now. We moved the database system off to a different server but it has had no effect whatsoever. It's just a waiting game right now until the content rebuilds are done:

ghan-16-58-13.png

Yeah, we're hoping this clears up after content is converted fully to the new forum system. Right now, this is the problem we're having:

ghan-16-55-24.png

The server's CPU can't keep up with the site load right now. We moved the database system off to a different server but it has had no effect whatsoever. It's just a waiting game right now until the content rebuilds are done:

That's amazing !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back