• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Site Rules Quiz

Good evening, my fellow Americans.

I recently have come to realize that not everyone knows the Site Rules, but that also they are rather important. I am a part of this website called TCDB, which deals primarily with Sports Cards collecting. One of the ways you are able to increase the site functionality (that is, be able to do more on the site), you have to take various quizzes.

Over the past couple of months, I have noticed several instances of users breaking site rules simply because they don't know them all that well. I would like to suggest that we make an improvement to the site: a Site Rules Quiz. This quiz could serve as an indicator that users actually know the rules, and are thus entirely cognizant of breaking the rules. Additionally, this would perhaps decrease the workload of issuing warnings to members, as we would have less instances of infractions.

I realize that this sort of functionality would require some coding, but I do think it would be a vital part of this community. Ultimately, it would guarantee that all RPN users are aware of the rules, rather than assume they read them entirely. Let me know what you think!

Did you know, you can set up a Google Form to act as a quiz instead of a survey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back