• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Site layout just changed?

Slade

soul mates are overrated anyway
Please help I'm having a miniature existential crisis over here. Definitely looks different from what I remember, but I can't tell if it's because I broke something on my end, or if it's an official change.

Please help I'm having a miniature existential crisis over here. Definitely looks different from what I remember, but I can't tell if it's because I broke something on my end, or if it's an official change.

The site did slightly change.

Site Questions and Information was renamed to Community Hub.

Introductions, BBCode Center, were moved inside. Staff Contact, My Private Workshop and Site Rules/Helper Apps were moved to the top of the side bar.

Still haven't decided if I like the new community hub or not. It feels a bit weird not seeing the latest post in each category, but I guess it's kinda like the Looking for Groups. I'll have to give it some time...

Important Links is great, but it's inconveniently placed in mobile mode.

Still haven't decided if I like the new community hub or not. It feels a bit weird not seeing the latest post in each category, but I guess it's kinda like the Looking for Groups. I'll have to give it some time...

Important Links is great, but it's inconveniently placed in mobile mode.

Its all a work in progress and definitely taking feedback on this. We wanted to clean up the community areas that weren't roleplay or discussion. The Important Links is a crude placeholder for a better version, will work on it :).

I just wanted to completely hide those physically and include them as links. One doesn't really need to constantly see Private Workshop, Staff Contact and Helper Apps, just need a link to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back