• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sinner's Tournament (Main Rp thread)

St. Boethius

The Pious Philosopher

Welcome chosen sinners one and all to a fun little game I made up a few thousand years ago I like to call the sinner's tournament, patent pending. For the freshly damned who have no idea what's going on or who I am allow me to give you a quick run down. I am the closest thing you lot have to a God anymore, Lucifer broadcasting this message to you all the way from the ninth circle of hell from within my frozen cage. Now as hard as it may be to fathom hearing your tortured screamed from the nine hells can get quite boring when you've been here as long as I have. I used to entertain myself by making pacts with humans and dragging them to hell, but even that's lost it's fun within the modern day earth. It's hard to believe but hardly anyone truly believes in me or God anymore.... any who so I decided to have a little fun while dad's away so to speak. You've all been picked as some of the worst sinners of your time, though time is all relative down here. If you lot have been curious enough you all would have noticed sigils of your sins carved into your souls, not that it would have felt any different from your usual torment. Those will be very important for the game, but on to the game itself. I've chosen you lot to release onto the human world in the year 2016 A.D. each of you are tasked with killing as many humans as you can without getting caught by police. The one who kills the most and survives till the very end will be granted a reward: you may make one request of me your God. For instance last tournament's winner asked that I reincarnate him into the human world with his memory intact. Alright well that's pretty much it. Go out there and do your best to entertain me... oh one more thing. The killing over your fellow contestants is NOT allowed. If you do kill a fellow contestant you will be disqualified and I will drag you back down here with a whole new torment for you to endure for eternity. Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back