• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Since boredom, I want to see your drawn OC’s

His name is zero, the arch nemesis of another oc I call 5076875DDAF-EE3D-4668-B8A5-9A8DD94F72CC.jpeg

This is Moira. She's from a Media Transmigration concept that I haven't ever really explored. The first is my original sketch. And the second is what I cleaned up into graphic art.

Moira.jpg moira-shaded.jpg

On the streets of x-city, there is one man that is feared throughout multiple RPs. A marksman who's relaxed persona contrasts with his combat prowess and savagery, I present to you Shu Kamiya. To his allies he is known as the Black Guardian, and to his enemies, he has become known as the Four Eyed Devil.
------------------
Haven't used him in a bit but he's been my go to character in the past for less fantasy stuff and more modern/superhero genre. He's pretty much just Japanese Deadshot.

1598996656954.png

On the streets of x-city, there is one man that is feared throughout multiple RPs. A marksman who's relaxed persona contrasts with his combat prowess and savagery, I present to you Shu Kamiya. To his allies he is known as the Black Guardian, and to his enemies, he has become known as the Four Eyed Devil.
------------------
Haven't used him in a bit but he's been my go to character in the past for less fantasy stuff and more modern/superhero genre. He's pretty much just Japanese Deadshot.

View attachment 775770
when he's looking through the scope, is he the FIVE-eyed Devil?

I don't really have any 'proper' OCs that I've ever made art for, so I guess I'll just post up my avatar/'fursona'/whatever you'd call your artistic stand-in, when you doodle.

cP7aMKE.jpg

A protoceratops with a mood-frill. No one ever said avatars had to make sense. :V

Maybe throw some some Picatinny Rails on the pistols and slap sniper scopes on them to evolve into the SIX eyed devil.
why do people scope pistols again? I always thought it a bit ridiculous, tbh

why do people scope pistols again? I always thought it a bit ridiculous, tbh

With anything larger than a 1.25x magnification mostly just for kicks. Unless you have a stock and foregrip or a conversion kit like the Roni System below that turns your pistol into a carbine then it makes sense.

opplanet-command-arms-accessories-micro-roni-stabilizer-pistol-carbine-conversion-non-nfa-glo...jpeg

But outside of those exceptions having a Holo sight or Red Dot Sight makes a difference in handling the gun in CQC situations. And some people prefer the clearer sight picture and magnification these provide over the traditional iron sights.

Last edited:
Funny situation just happened in a RP of mine
I just had to do this very lazy meme rendition
20200905_151253~2.jpg20200905_151303~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back