• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Simple Yet Effective? (Male / Female Roleplay Search).

CreativeNature

Hello fellow Roleplayers!

Seeing as this is a request thread after all, I do have a few requests to make of my potential Roleplay Partners. :blowkiss:

• Please be active! At least a reply a day!
  • I love dark & grim stories, as to me they have more story to them; so do be prepared for that. (Within forum rules only.)
  • I write the submissive role only. I just can't play the dominant role to save my life.
  • I prefer to play female roles generally. I can write male characters, but so long as they're submissive.
  • I ask that we write in 3rd person paragraph style; 1st makes me uncomfortable.
  • Roleplays will be conducted via the PM'ing system only.
  • Please no one-liners! At least 3+ sentences per paragraph!
  • No text-talk! Even during OOC.
And now onto pairings!

Vampire / Vampire
Vampire / Human
Demon / Human
Brother / Sister
Kidnapper / Kidnapped
Alien / Human
Torturer / Victim
Bully / Target
Father / Daughter
Master / Servant
Demon / Angel
Neko
/ Master
Neko / Demon
Princess / Evil Prince
If interested in Roleplaying with me, please send me a PM. I'm new here so I don't have 10+ posts yet, so please keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back