• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Simple/Casual Military RP ideas

(I'm using the "Simple/Casual" because I'm not so sure it would fit in detailed.)

So! ladies and gentlemen, here it is! the new post about failed ideas because my RPs almost always fail some ideas for RP (ahem, Military involved)

First: (1991) Operation "Traira" (The military response, after the FARC invaded the post)

"Operation Traira was the response of the Brazilian Armed Forces, with support from the Colombian Army, to an attack on their detachment on the bank of the Traira River by FARC in February 1991.

Immediately after the attack the Brazilian Armed Forces, authorized by President Fernando Collor de Mello and with the knowledge and support of Colombian President César Gaviria, secretly unleashed Operation Traíra, in order to recover the stolen arms and discourage further attacks"

Second: (2001-2014, RP will be something between 2006 and 2007) War in Afghanistan

"Afghanistan War, international conflict in Afghanistan beginning in 2001 that was triggered by the September 11 attacks and consisted of three phases. The first phase—toppling the Taliban (the ultraconservative political and religious faction that ruled Afghanistan and provided sanctuary for al-Qaeda, perpetrators of the September 11 attacks)—was brief, lasting just two months. The second phase, from 2002 until 2008, was marked by a U.S. strategy of defeating the Taliban militarily and rebuilding core institutions of the Afghan state. The third phase, a turn to classic counter-insurgency doctrine, began in 2008 and accelerated with U.S. Pres. Barack Obama’s decision "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back