• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Silverwood

Aura

One Thousand Club
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/silverwood-home-for-the-engaged.103424/#post-2847332

Hi, I'm looking for those who might be interested in a detailed (the post minimum is three paragraphs) dramatic realistic plot? There are more details about the plot if you click on the link but basically it involves couples who have been forced into marriages and must meet their fiances under the setting of the fine institure of Silverwood Home for the Engaged. The reasons for such drastic measures are usually for managing empires.

Let me know if you have an interest in joining... or just take the initiative and sign-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh... I might be completely wrong but were you involved in a roleplay called Take Me To Church?

Haha very strange then... perhaps I'll encounter you around again soon and perhaps we'll place how we know each other? Haha so strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back