• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Silent Scream

Auuth

Crescent Grief
There lays a Yetti in the snow. North of the world. Where the silent screams are quietest. Other things have been seen in the storms as well: Ghosts, during blizzards. Creatures lacking blood in their vains walking through the blinding breezes. Forever have these storms seemed to appear with these visions, but irrelevant of such, life always finds a way. That being said there have been located spots where the storms never reach, and they have proved over enough to prove Man's resilience. However, things grow stranger, and the tribes may have to band together in order to pursue their most gracious quest, since their beginning: Reach the Ocean. Leave this place.

Another Place I'd Rather Be

Than In This Land So Hopefully

He Will Be Watching Over Me

For I'm Where Silent Screams May Be

-------------------------------------------

This would be a survival/horror-mix/action/adventure, where I am looking for 1-2 people to join. My requirements are as such:

-Communication between partners in and out of the story.
-2 paragraph minimums
-Inspiration to find between each other
-Focus on what was said and how a realistic character would survive
-Acknowledge leadership when characters make their moves, for everyone.

I hope to hear from someone soon.

Last edited:
This sounds quite interesting. I’d love to talk more about it, sorry to not just pm, I like to check before sending a random message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back