• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silent Frontier

This is your all players, I realized that I may not have explained the concept of this rp, but this is a military role play as well, and like every military in the world since through out history disobedience was a crime. Usually punished by whipping (or other torture ), court martial, or execution. I'm letting you know this now as Honra won't shy away from execution if it is necessary. This is a military rp.

By that same account, it's generally not in standard military procedure for a commander to execute every squad leader for insubordination. If anything, a realistic military would look at the commander who cannot control her troops, and deem her the issue. Especially considering each squad is intentionally filled with misfits and attack hounds of the military, it only seems natural that the commander (primum) would be briefed as such, and need to work with the rabble presented before her. Sure, execution is justified if like one of the members of the platoon goes around murdering comrades, but otherwise I think even in a militaristic environment it's somewhat taboo.

Idk, just giving my opinion~

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the long wait I'll post tonight. Oh and I'm glad to see another person on board.

The Broken squad tends to work well only if given either very open ended goals wit some "avoid these" parameters, or a very very specific task we can focus on, aside from that none of us will accept the corruption of procedure, and it would be quite hard to keep secrets from us, so, to those aberrations who stand in the way of this grand experiment, "as the spider said to the fly, come in to my parlor, I am sure that something shall catch your attention" and while your minds are on... other things... we shall gleam the truth of their follies and faults.

}}i thought that only the two leaders were whipped? the ones who directly opposed? either way cool, just wondering for some clarification so i know what to plan for in the med bay once i know whats going down in all this hubbub{{ @MsPolite

yeah, also i agree, surprised you have liquor with how strict the Primum is, but it is still the first day haha

Woahhhhhhhh woah woah. Saya didn't badmouth anyone. I do believe so that it was the primum herself who started the fight by calling her a fucking selfish human or something like that

Lol, OK yes saya and Connor were the ones getting whipped. 2nd, Honra is OK with alcohol and even indulges but you'll find that out later. 3, technically Honra did start the little spat, but as a subordinate you are supposed to take it. (Think drill sergeant ) Connor got whipped because he disobeyed, and saya because of the spat. Everyone else got push-ups to enforce social pressure to cause any rebellious soldiers conform. Again if you know anything about the military stuff think to that and imitate it to a loose degree.

Please, I hope it doesn't seem like I'm God modding, I'm just trying to imagine a medieval military life.

You're gm. It can stand for game moderater or god moderator. In this case it's much the same. I'm going to encourage it if it drives the story line.

Though tbh I'm fairly certain the relationship between my characters would be frowned upon in medieval times :^)

Lol true, but again it's loose. Oh I encourage all players to rp conversation in private with other people then post in public. Also feel free to have your characters interact with each other

actually the relationship rules at that particular period were somewhat less strict than modern ones, it wasnt until the modern churches formed that all the restrictions became popular, and good idea @MsPolite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back