• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silent Frontier

MsPolite

The Ass Kicking Beast woman
All talking out of character is done here, please do not chat anywhere else.

Rp tab 1 is to rp stuff in the outpost, while rp tab 2 is to rp missions and the such.

if your characters seek to have a long covo with anohters character plz rp the convo in pm

then copy and paste in the rp tab. ty

Last edited by a moderator:
@JayfeatherRaven @Saint Nhoj @May Winds Guide You @Revan The Courier @Heyitsjiwon @AdmiralKerkov @Trakare

Hey yall, the rp is now open please begin making your character sheets. i am still working on the lore and history. But if you have any questions about the races and the world please ask as i want to be cohesive as possible. and just a few key points this world is brutal and imperfect. There is racism, slavery, hate, and pride. EX: the elven and human community have a sense of superiority around them, while the dwarves and Drachma's hate each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry about ranks, just designate your squads leader and I'll assign ranks based on backstory. The Ranks will be used as ranks are today. Promotions, befits, chain of command etc..

Hi, would love to join this if it's still available! New to RP'ing but I'm a fast learner nonetheless c:

Hey love your characters and squad, I will assign ranks, and I will change them. Oh and btw, most people don't know but a bastard sword is the same as a long sword meaning it's meant for two handed use. (If you already knew that then cool)

MsPolite said:
Hey love your characters and squad, I will assign ranks, and I will change them. Oh and btw, most people don't know but a bastard sword is the same as a long sword meaning it's meant for two handed use. (If you already knew that then cool)
I'm well aware, and have a story prepared for a later date as to why she has 2 c:

Alright then good enough for me. So how new are you to role-playing? Or is it just rpnation?

I've 8 years of DnD under my belt, but my friends have no vested interest in roleplaying anything past projecting themselves in their characters, so I finally decided to seek new compatriots elsewhere. In short, no formal RP experience, but I have years of self taught experience.

if you can have your squad ready and posted today then ill have you in this shipment, if not then ill write you with another shipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back