• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Silent Frontier

MsPolite

The Ass Kicking Beast woman
The premise of the game is there is a regiment of soldiers posted in an outpost on a newly discovered land. Now the difference is that each player controls a squad of four character. you will make "Squad Sheet instead of individual character sheets. Now this game has the potential to turn into a survival, or horror game, or a action packed adventure, tragedy, or just some light heart slice of life in a fantasy military outpost. I wanna see if anyone would be interested so i can begin to build the world.once i piqued a few interests then ill explain more of the world in the overview.

This sounds like an extremely cool rp but I'm not sure I am up to the task of role playing and micromanaging a whole squad. Maybe keep the squad aspect and also allow individuals to be just squad members? If not I understand and I would gladly help in world building or anything else if you want to bounce ideas off of someone.

oh cool, so the reason for squad is so there is more characert development and "talking to yourself" like i see in most rp's. now i want this rp to be detailed. Absoulutly no one liners. so maybey 5 senteces mininum for each post. and im looking for dedicated roleplayers that will post at least 3 times a week.

i guess ill give the option of having a squad of 2-4 characters but more than one.

This will be my first rp i make and would like help creating it as i dont know any coding or how to create tabs

Ah I'v never rped multiple characters before but I might give it a shot. As far as the coding goes I won't be much help because I'm new to this site but as far as plot and world building goes I can help!

cool. rping multiple character is like writing a story. ok ill follow yall and begin building

Ok cool, can't wait to get started. I'll notify you when it's ready and if y'all could let others know that be great

Really! That be great it's still under construction. and will be ready by Monday. But fyi, I'm looking for dedicated roleplayers.

Dunno if i'd RP it. Squads might be hard. I'm on the fence.

I might read it just to see :P

Ok to all Who are wanting to join plz begin making your squad sheets. Don't worry about ranks I'll assigned each individual ty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back