• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Silent Evil (Cinder/Xanes)

XanesFox

A beautifully corroded nightmare
When BSAA Alpha team goes missing with their captain Chris Redfeild on a suspision of a new deadly virus; its up to Leon and his two back up agents Dylan Daniels and Alycs Hansen to investigate. There had been multiple rumors that pharmaceutical company Umbrella had set up shop in little creepy town in Maine known as Silent Hill. The towns people are already hiding in fear from the nightly terrors that fill their streets and now that monsters and BOWs roam during the day its impossible for them to find some solice in their hellish town.

Will Leon, Alycs, and Dylan save the day or dwell into madness as the fog gets thicker?

Morning of November 3rd Special Agent Alycs Hansen got a call from Agent Hunnigan. The mission seamed simple enough, go to Silent Hill, find Captain Chris Redfeild and alpha team and assist anyway they can.

Getting in her black cargo pants, skin tight black t-shirt, gun holsters, etc. She was ready to meet in the confrence room with Hunnigan and her selected team.

Grabbing a cup of creamed down coffee the new secret service agent in training waited for her team to show up. Maybe Dylan, her trainer, was selected for this mission as well. “Morning Ma’am. Wheres the others?” She inquired softly as the brunette sipped her coffee.

“They’re on their way Alycs. Be patient.” Hunnigan gave a soft smile while going through her paper work once more to be sure she could proceed with every detail as possible.

Dylan still jet lagged from a long and arduous flight arrived at the station early, having been hastily briefed on the task at hand, he was unsure what to expect of his new "Trainee" until he arrived. Dylan had once again found himself on suspension. This time however the blowback from a failed bust with the triads, had sent ripples in waters the police perfected not be trod in. Resulting in a absence of leave on his part for the coming months.

In a way Dylan relished the idea of a break. Hell be didn't remember the last time he took a holiday. Perhaps he could after this assignment was done with. He'd find somewhere warm to drink cheap beer and lose all the cares in the world. Alas , not that day is not today. There were darker much colder things currently in motion for Dylan, things that would test his grit until breaking.

Something about this assignment rubbed him the wrong way. He wasn't sure what exactly. Call it intuition. A foreboding of what's to come. A slight tinge of dread in the pit of his stomach. Surely he was just being paranoid, he'd done jobs like this in the past. They were simple enough, whom ever they were looking for either turned up dead or fine (besides the mental anguish of cause). He entered the room coming face to face with what was a well dressed secretarial looking woman, and another donning combat gear. It didn't take a detective to know which would be his trainee. He regarded the smaller of the two curiously though friendly before smiling through kind eyes.

"Morning," Dylan said in a rough voice.

(Sorry didnt get a notification! Dx )

Hunnigan gave a smile to the newcomer. “Morning to you as well Dylan. Sorry about hearing your suspension. But we need you for this upcoming important mission. This here is Agent Alycs Hansen. She has prior experience with the CIA. Now let me introduce your team leader. Whom you will be meeting on arrival. His name is Leon Scott Kennedy, Former police rookie who was the sole survivor of Raccoon City. Hes now head of the secret service.” She ranted on about her colleague and his many achievements. Then ranted on their mission before sending them off.

On the helicopter ride over to Silent Hill Maine Alycs was checking her equipment making sure she had enough ammo and pain medication for the ride. “Dylan huh? What did ya fuck up to get suspended?” She asked purely to make conversation.

Dylan sat strapped into his seat sliding cartridge after cartridge into the belly of his shotgun smiling to himself over the sudden bluntness of Alycs question.

He looked at her smiling, a seemingly devilish glint in his eyes.

"Fifteen people died." He said equally as direct. The atmosphere in the chopper grew thicker as if a dark cloud expelled from Dylan's mouth. "My last partner got spooked during negotiations. He fired first.. And was the first to die. Along with many others, including civilians."

He gazed at her a moment, as if assessing what effect his words had on the young agent.

(
No problem lol :P)

Alycs had listened think of her own situations she’s been in. “That reminds me of how I got accepted into the CIA academy.” She said watching the sky turn dark and foggy. “Apperently my father was a really bad drug dealer, an enforcer in the US for Santa Blanca from Bolivia. The last weekend my younger sister and I had with him; Agent McCarthy; my supervisor had come for my father. I was sixteen my sister ten. Father had “company” over and lets just say my younger sister was shot in the head by his contact and I was next. Agent McCarthy had saved me. And went to arrest my father. As you can imagine distraught, shock, and all the other things I felt at once, Anger was the most prominent. I took the Agents gun and shot my own father in the eye.” Her voice monotoneed at the end. “In total with my sister, there was seven dead in that house.” Her Brown eyes look to his with morose.

The helicopter shook as if hitting a pocket of turbulence.

Dylan looked at her silently, disinterested in the suddenly rocky patch they seemed to be in now. He flashed a sweet smile, mainly in his eyes.

"Would seem appearances are deceiving agent Alycs.. Good." He said smiling all the while. He wondered about the others on the helicopter. All suited and booted, rearing to go. One seemed nervous. Dylan put it down to the sudden drop in altitude. He'd felt it in his stomach, the sinking feeling and the quick settling of his insides.

Dylan looked out of the small opening between the doors where they had been left slightly ajar. 'Was it so late already?' He thought. It didn't seem to him that they had been flying for long, but then he hadn't checked his watch for some time now.

"15:15.." Speaking aloud to himself. He stood, having to stoop within the shell of the helicopter, his stature too big to allow him to allow him to even remotely straighten his back.

Dylan moved up towards the front with the pilots.

"Visibilities poor." He said to both pilots. "Is it just me or is it odd having fog like this here?"

Alycs had attached everything she needed when they gotten into the fog. It wasnt long before a bird had crashed into the window. Making the pilot jump in his seat. “The fuck?” The pilot said just as yet another followed by another bird. “Prepare yourselves.” Is all the warning the pilot flgave before a bird had struck the blades on the tail. Making them spin out mid flight.

Alycs was thinking worse case scenario. “Dylan lets jump and let him get out of here!” She suggested as warning sirens went off. “Otherwise we’ll crash amd possibly blow up!” She reasoned grabbing two parachutes. “Were about 200 yards from the quardinance to meet up with Agent Kennedy! We can hike the rest of the way!” She said over the screaming helicopter distress sirens.

As their conversation went on Silent Hills own sirens went off. Just as that happened the air around them was covered in thick Ash and it was dark outside. Leaving no visibility for the pilot. Suddenly a loud thunk hit the helicopter and they were dropping out of the sky. “Dylan!” Was all that Alycs could get out as they plummeted to the ground.

The initial crash made Alycs hit her head, leaving her unconscious twenty feet away from the crash site. When the brunette awoke her head was bleeding and her arms badly banged up. “Fuck....” she groans sitting up. “Dylan?” Her voice was soft and hoarse. “Dylan?” She tried louder.

Standing up on her own two feet Alycs went over to the crash site. The helicopter was in flames both pilots were dead and there was still no sign of Dylan. Grabbing her radio, Alycs tried signaling for any nearby help. All she got was static. “Is Anyone out there?! Hello?!” She tried to get an answer hearing nothing.

Dylan opened his eyes

His vision was blurred, matched with the familiar pairing of ringing in his ears, he tried to sit up. Everything around him seemed distorted. Sound muffled and foggy. It wasn't just the sound that appeared foggy but all around him seemed to be a thinly spreading mist. His eyes focused more now, his hearing becoming more clear as if a veil had been lifted from his ears.

Dylan surprised by the sound of gunshots found his feet quickly. His hands found the shotgun still thankfully attached to the strap on his utility vest. He drew it wincing as he did. He had only now become aware of the sharp pain in his side and the weakness he'd felt trailing down his hip to is leg. He circled around, shaking his head as if to ward off the intruding ringing from his ears. A final gunshot and then a blood curdling scream . And then nothing.

Dylan's hand found his radio hearing what must of been Alycs broken messages trying to breaking through static.

It was no good. The radio had taken some of the impact of his rather untimely landing, the case cracked and receiver broken "Fuck me.." Was as fitting as any other statement Dylan decided.

The flames Dylan saw among pieces of debris scattered the area around him. Dylan wasn't sure what happened. The last Thing he'd remembered seeing was a black mass of crows bursting through the cockpit of the helicopter before waking up here. Where every here was. His face was cut from the glass and beak alike. His body certainly bruised and perhaps clotting through acute internal hemorraging. Though more concerning right now was the shrapnel embedded in his side. Not having the means to safely remove it nor bandage it right now Dylan simply left it as it was.

Dylan began walking to where the devastation of the crash seemed largest. Following the rather obvious trail the helicopter made as it hit the ground and carried on with the momentum of the impromptu landing. Hoping to find someone alive and not the reason for this deathly silence after that scream...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back