• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"are you afraid of this...?" my skin started hardening and getting crevices and my pupils went to vertical slits. my tail thickened and i stopped there. my body was covered in scales and i looked like a dragon. i did mention i was a fourth of one.

"Ah, Jack, nothing to worry about, I didn't attack him, he is being rather stubborn about it though, he's itching for a fight" he mumbled the last part, in all his years he still wasn't good at dealing with kids.

@Mr swift shot

@goldencharzard4

i stood in this form. i had a air of importance around me. i drew my sword took a stance went elf and called. "two on one right now." my eyes looked soulless and my hair looked dimmed. if they said no i was going to fight anyway. i was like this escaping to the woods. another memory loss probably. i waited for there answers patiently, my weight was suddenly normal as well.

i sigh "kid why do you want to fight so bad"

i walk over to the window and lean out of it looking at the sky

"with your injury's you'll just collapse again"

i bolted at jack first, swiping his feet from under him sword at his neck. "dead." i took him by suprise. i turned my back to jack and walked to issac and laughed. "i cant take you like i did the other. oh well. i fight becuse i have to. king terros must be proud. if only i could shake his influence..." i threw my sword at issac like a hidden dagger, a chain on the hilt so i could pull it back.

[the twist i have made! this just came to me as i wrote/typed it btw!]

i appear behind the boy kicking him onto the floor

"listen i have been ordered not to fight you but this changes everything"

i smile placing my left hand on my katana (still holstered)

"king terros trained me. i escaped but he still gets me like now." i stood up wiping dust off. i went dragon and heated my sword. but...

stop this! yew lieing tew them you big meanie! SOMEONE HEWP! i cried out within my mind hoping something heard me. i tried to get control but i just couldn't!

i smiled and cut my heated blade through the air, barley missing jack's stomach and kept swinging, backing him closer and closer to a wall, laughing all the way.

i draw my sword locking his blade in the air.

i charge my palm with lightning.

hitting him in the chest sending him flying across the room.

i landed and stood shaking my head. "scales oh sweet scales." i rushed again with my sword, it was cherry red this time and i cut into jack's knee as i faked a high slice and turned around. i inhaled two huge gulps of air and blew two decent sized fireballs. one at issac and one at jack.

i cut the fire ball in half

i check for your week points

i charge my sword with lightning as i cut your side splitting the scales and opening three of your wounds

Issac made an ice barrier and swiftly jumped out of the way, then conjured a half a dozen ice daggers in his direction, pinning him against the wall with them. It felt wrong fighting a child but he had to shake that feeling for now.

i took a knee. my face was pained but i stood back up. "can you tell lies boy?" i sneered. i walked towards jack before hearing footsteps in the hall. i suddenly went elf, my side spilt blood out and i smiled collapseing. "tankyew for freeing me mean man." my eyes went normal and my hair lightened back up. then i fainted as guards came in seeing jack with his sword and issac sitting on the bed.

my body got pinned to the wall. my blood fell down and i yelped when i smashed into it. things did not look good for issac or jack at this point, and with me out i could not explain who started the fight.

i sheath my sword and turn to Issac

"are you ok"

i turn to the guards "take this boy to the dungeon"

((Issac didn't actually hurt him though, he pinned him down by catching the ice daggers on his clothes but I guess It still looks bad))

"Ah yes, I'm fine, just a scratch, the kid slashed the back of my leg earlier when he caught me off guard, but that's nothing" he chuckled. But he felt stupid for not noticing.

(i have marth with a bad side if you did not notice. lady byrd i bet is gonna freak when she learns im in the dungeon x))

i woke up in a dark stone room my hands locked in cuffs. "i got brought back... I WAS RETURNED!" i tried breaking free and my side was healed. "mistress hime must be furious with me!" i struggled making alot of noise and was chafting my wrists. i pulled and wiggled to no avail. someone came to my cell door and it seemed they had blonde hair. i sqealed and said. "im sorry for running misstress hime forgive me please!" i started crying not knowing i was still in lyria.

(anyone gonna come in and ask me questions? #guyinthedoorwindow)

Issac came running to the room where the lady was, slightly out of breath "m-milady, the boy, its not what it sounds like" she said, bowing a little, expecting to get told off.

@sitanomoto

The White Wolf Queen kneeled by a small creek and smiled. The forest seemed more calm and peaceful this morning. As she hummed a soft lullaby, a male white wolf came up beside her and nudged her. The White Wolf Queen turned and pet his head. "Yes, yes, I'm coming.", she said in a gentle voice. She rose to her feet and walked through a tiny path with flowers on the sides. As she continued to walk, many birds and squirrels chittered and chirped their good mornings. She smiled at them and enjoyed the lovely morning.

i stayed in the dark dungeon, crying for what seemed like hours images of the mistress zapping in my head. i hated my dark side for this. "i wan the lady!" i yelled

Kuro sat on top of a pile of dead harpies, the red Gorgons that planned on killing them, and several humans as well who ran into them, all bloody and each one full of cuts, some even missing a limb or two. He had clearly eaten some harpies and humans, judging by the bones a little bit away from the pile of corpses that had been stripped clean of meat that he may have tossed away. The spot the corpses were piled up in was a small opening in the woods, free of trees and the ground covered with grass and leaves, and now also blood. His ears perked up when he thought he heard a female voice talking and footsteps but it seemed very far off so he decided to ignore it for now and enjoy the sight he had made, grinning as he thought of what a reaction anyone who saw this would make, however the grin was concealed by his red scarf which covered his mouth and even his nose, which looked like a bump on the scarf. He couldn't smell very well with the scarf covering his nose so he wouldn't smell anything coming, and he knew that, but he wasn't worried since he was strong, and he knew it. @Andrea Logan

The White Wolf Queen then smelled something. She sniffed and turned to the smell. She tapped the male wolf's head and he howled. A minute later five wolves had come and circled their queen. The White Wolf Queen went down onto all fours and transformed. Where she once had been was now a tall white elegant wolf with a blue crystal circlet on it's head. She howled and ran off to the smell, with the six smaller wolves behind her. When she arrived, she transformed back and held in a sob. She looked up at the man with the red mask and gave a sad face. She looked away from the pile of the dead and asked in a sorrowful voice, "Why would you do such a thing?" The wolves around her paced around waiting for an order from their queen.

Kuro got up from where he was sitting on top of the pile of corpses gave a long look at the newcomer and the white wolves around her and realised who it was. "Why if it isn't the White Wolf Queen (reminds me of Jadis from Narnia lol) and her pups. What do you think of this work of art that I have made? Beautiful, is it not?" He asks the queen in a slightly muffled voice with a hint of a sneer, enjoying the sorrow that was evident on the wolf queen's face and her voice. He began his slow descent down the pile of bodies, stepping over them casually as he made his way down towards the queen. @Andrea Logan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back