• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence Among The Roses

I wake about an hour later while Marth and Wolf are training. 'Where's Kate?!' I think as I look around frantically. 'Ohh, she left earlier.' I remember. I sigh as I get up. "Hey guys I'm gonna go to back to town" I say to Marth and Wolfe. They don't hear me but I take off anyway. "I need a still drink right now." I mutter.

I walk through the forest at a slow pace. I look around and take in the sights and smells of the forest. I notice Kate in a tree, quivering, but I make no attempt to talk to her. "She probably doesn't wanna talk to me anyway." I mutter. I go even slower now that I see Kate, hoping she'll notice me.

Kate looked down, hearing someone walking through the woods. Anthony..? Her stomach lurched at the sight of him. Does he even know I'm here? She thought to herself. She watched him, conflicted whether to approach him. Her wolf growled inside of her, but Kate pushed the wolf deep down and jumped from the tree and landed in front of Anthony.

"You kinda just shrugged and left, so I felt like it was my fault and that you didn't want to talk to me." I sighed in relief.

Kate shook her head. "Sorry. Just a lot of... A lot of stuff." She said rubbing the back of her neck. "So where are you going?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

Kate shrugged, then looked overhead. "The sun I going down.." I remarked. "Sure, i'll go. Nothing better to do, I guess."

((I gtg

"Alright." I say, smiling. "I don't even think Wolfe and Marth think I left." I laugh. "Wolfe is too busy teaching Marth how to be 'noble'. Like he'll ever be."

((I FELL ASLEEP ;-; don't judge meh))

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
He glanced up seeing Kate walking away, his wolf tearing him up inside. He should have said something... It hurt. Hurt to have her so near yet so far.

"I know, I can't wait for the brat to get older so I can finally kill him." She growled, walking down the path in the direction of the town.

@JVSbeast

He swung at the kids legs, then with another sudden strike, aimed for his torso with a powerful swing of the sword. His face passive.

@GoldenCharizard4

Last edited by a moderator:
i flickee my wrist catching the blow and becuse i was smaller i ducked low, swiping him off his feet and stabbed my sword by his head and yanked it out, showering dirt on him.

He raised an eyebrow, kicking the kid in the gut with a heavy boot, rolling away and getting up. His eyes narrowed. So the kid was underestimated for a minute. He brought the blade down with the strength of his own physique and wolf, shattering the kids defence. His onslaught was unpredictable, and focused on fast jabs and strikes. With the hilt of his sword he then smashed the metal into the princes hand, and finally using his size and knowledge from a lifetime of nonstop training since he could hold a sword, knocked the so called 'Prince' on his arse. Hmph. Prince. A title wasted on such a child as he. @GoldenCharizard4

i scutled to my sword, my chain launching from my sleeves and dragging it to me. just as i got it, i whispered something and a circle of blu and red fire crept towards wolfe. the ground was not burnt but the flames where freezing, then extremely hot

"Ah, ah, ah. Only swords thankyou very much" he said, putting a hand on his hip

"it's part of my apperal!" i said stomping my foot. "so... so just deal wit it!" i suddenly vanished. i then appeared behind him, swiping his feet from under him and pointing my sword at his neck, poking a small hole. "i knew magic you dun. dending light sew im invisible!" my eyes looked gaunt however. magic usally (but not always) drains the target if it's to much.

Kate and I reach the town as the sun sets. "So where do you wanna go?" I ask when we get back into the square. I glance over at the castle looming over us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back