• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Signs - An SCP RP

I was thinking the gun shots would be coming from some 'generic' guards -w-

And, (oops, that did sound off didn't it?) the bear is just glaring at all of you. Don't worry xD

Apologies, I was tired yesterday.

Does the character development mean I am accepted?and if I am accepted I think I should wait until either so one gets to my cell.or generic scientists screw up.beacuse I am never usally good with intros,so if someone could help that would be great.

(Has been edited)

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
Does the charade development mean I am accepted?and if I am accepted I think I should wait until either so one gets to my cell.or generic scientists screw up.beacuse I am never usally good with intros,so if someone could help that would be great.
I don't know what a 'charade development' is, but I can assume its character development.

Well, I would appreciate more... Effort put in the character sheet. Not to be rude or anything, I would just like if there was some sort of order to it so that I or others can read it. Effort is always appreciated, and its really something I look for.

So what I recommend is tidying the character up a bit, so there aren't as many run on sentences and correct grammar. And then, when you get accepted, keep up the endeavor and grammar while RPing..

Sorry if I sounded like I was mean in anyway, just stating my opinion '^-^

It's fine! Don't worry -w- Thank you for clearing it up

I'm always worried everytime I reply. I'm just like "What if [insert thing to do with writing and story] isn't that good/not correct," lol

MoltenLightning said:
I don't know what a 'charade development' is, but I can assume its character development.
Well, I would appreciate more... Effort put in the character sheet. Not to be rude or anything, I would just like if there was some sort of order to it so that I or others can read it. Effort is always appreciated, and its really something I look for.

So what I recommend is tidying the character up a bit, so there aren't as many run on sentences and correct grammar. And then, when you get accepted, keep up the endeavor and grammar while RPing..

Sorry if I sounded like I was mean in anyway, just stating my opinion '^-^
Alright,thanks for the opinion.and the charade was me typing really fast and I pushed the wrong keys.i will fix the cs and clean it a bit.

Guys, my internet is about to run out. I'll try to reply to the rp, but I might not have enough time. Just warning you if I cant get on for a while.

MoltenLightning said:
I edited it a bit to make the lack of spaces and punctuation a bit better. Sorry, just wanted to help.
So, who will you RP if you're not going to be 000? @MTchaos1134
I could Rp as a Dr king or clef until 000 is free.(or a really good generic guard.)

And thanks for doing the editing,I'm not to great with the English language.

MTchaos1134 said:
I could Rp as a Dr king or clef until 000 is free.(or a really good generic guard.)
And thanks for doing the editing,I'm not to great with the English language.
Its alright, didn't realize that was the case.

And, you could make a scientist of your own creation if you'd like.

Actually we could have generic scientists screw up so I could play as 000 then it could make its way over to the general area where the rest are.or they come to it while it's on it's way.

@MoltenLightning

MoltenLightning said:
Its alright, didn't realize that was the case.
And, you could make a scientist of your own creation if you'd like.
Actually,may you please Rp some generic scientists/d class screwing up,for example:they just finished a test and put it back in chains,but the chains were put on too lose this time letting 000 escape them.

All 3000 of them O.o but wont that like cause multiple apocalyptic scenarios at once? what about the SCPs that are specifically tied to other locations.

If you want I could make an SCP rp, had an idea, a massive containment breach has caused multiple SCPs to escape containment and now the "masquerade" is broken.

Every child wants a doctor wondertainment toy for christmas

The Church of the Broken God is becoming a mainstream religion.

The Global Occult Coalition becomes much more powerful.

The SCP foundation still contains many keter class SCPs and is attempting to undo the damage that has been caused

Are We Cool Yet is making a splash in the art community.

etc etc

lucidnonsense said:
If you want I could make an SCP rp, had an idea, a massive containment breach has caused multiple SCPs to escape containment and now the "masquerade" is broken.
Every child wants a doctor wondertainment toy for christmas

The Church of the Broken God is becoming a mainstream religion.

The Global Occult Coalition becomes much more powerful.

The SCP foundation still contains many keter class SCPs and is attempting to undo the damage that has been caused

Are We Cool Yet is making a splash in the art community.

etc etc
Sounds amazing if you did it I would join.(sorry it took too long to post.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back