• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Signatures

Phantom Thief of Hearts

We live in the Metal Gear timeline
Why is it so hard to change the image that acts as your signature?

I try hitting backspace and adding a new one but it acts like I didn't delete the old Signature...

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a little trash can in the bottom right corner of the picture, I think. At least, there was for me. But there is an announcement that images will be a bit wonky as they change something up. 

I keep trying to enter a pic for my signature, and I am constantly getting a message that it is too large even after I adjust the size down.  Is this one of the bugs we are dealing with?

I keep trying to enter a pic for my signature, and I am constantly getting a message that it is too large even after I adjust the size down.  Is this one of the bugs we are dealing with?

Try removing it altogether, saving the signature, then going back in to edit and putting the smaller one in.  I've found editing without saving can be a little wonky.

Try removing it altogether, saving the signature, then going back in to edit and putting the smaller one in.  I've found editing without saving can be a little wonky.

I'll give it a try.  Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back