• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ://๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—š๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ_๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง... (๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ค ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hello i'm just here to say i love this whole idea and i look forward to making ilya a thing that isn't a cell bouncing around my brain

idiot idiot wait quick question: have u specified a deadline for our CS' yet or am i just dumb???

idiot idiot wait quick question: have u specified a deadline for our CS' yet or am i just dumb???
sorry been busy working but I said the 8th april if thatโ€™s enough time?? let me know !!
waittt i love that, it sounds almost futuristic even though obviously it not lmao

imagine we call it UK-BEANS for bean on toast
BEANS ??? I hate BEANS !! ๐Ÿ˜ก

im loving the space station name debate - Iโ€™ll let you guys decide xx

howโ€™s everyone going ?? hope everyone has had a good week!
looking forward to some more sexy characters! :-)

*cracks knuckles* time to get to work!! expect a character (or two?? not me thinking about making twins???) today or tomorrow as i procrastinate on homework. also...suggestions on why a family member would be aboard the ship? kinda thinking ab making them the cook as well, tho idk if their record cooking resume would be legit lol. they just wanna find their dad.

I think Iโ€™m gonna pull my reserve but I wish everyone the best and have a fun fun time :)

*cracks knuckles* time to get to work!! expect a character (or two?? not me thinking about making twins???) today or tomorrow as i procrastinate on homework. also...suggestions on why a family member would be aboard the ship? kinda thinking ab making them the cook as well, tho idk if their record cooking resume would be legit lol. they just wanna find their dad.
hmmโ€ฆcan simply be them petitioning to MHS that your character wants to find out what is happening to their family. or honestly, if they showed up just before they were leaving and appealed to chapman, sheโ€™d let them on board since she has a soft spot for family.
I think Iโ€™m gonna pull my reserve but I wish everyone the best and have a fun fun time :)
naw, thatโ€™s okay !! I hope the best for you as well and see you around, thank you for your interest.

on that note, hopefully we get some more characters/interest in the next few days as I wanted to have around 8-ish people for this roleplay. if we donโ€™t, I might just shelf the idea for a few more months or something. we will see though!

howโ€™s everyone going ?? hope everyone has had a good week!
looking forward to some more sexy characters! :-)
aahh completely forgot to respond to your previous post, but the 8th should be a-okay for me! i've been doing a lot of brainstorming for a new idea and i reckon i'm finally set on the software engineer; i'm just stuck on choosing a face claim. would u say a character in their mid-twenties is a realistic age for said role?

also, do whatever u feel most comfortable with, even if it means putting this idea on the backlog for longer. u know i'm always going to be 100% on board with this roleplay โ€น๐Ÿน

aahh completely forgot to respond to your previous post, but the 8th should be a-okay for me! i've been doing a lot of brainstorming for a new idea and i reckon i'm finally set on the software engineer; i'm just stuck on choosing a face claim. would u say a character in their mid-twenties is a realistic age for said role?

also, do whatever u feel most comfortable with, even if it means putting this idea on the backlog for longer. u know i'm always going to be 100% on board with this roleplay โ€น๐Ÿน
yeah thatโ€™s definitely realistic - if they grew up on the space stations theyโ€™d probably of been shoehorned into one of their parentโ€™s occupations and would learn it very young!

naw thanks !! yeah Iโ€™ll see how we go getting closer to the date but just donโ€™t want to put effort into this again only for it to fall flat with a lack of interest. then again, might be a good excuse to use my brain to come up with a sexy new idea.

eeee looks like we might be getting enough characters and be able to get this adventure on the road or whatever the space equivalent is !!

just checking in to see whatโ€™s the update with you guys since I havenโ€™t heard much as of late: lisbeth lisbeth Soap Soap Steviemac Steviemac cavitea cavitea _em_ _em_ BeyondDandy BeyondDandy .empathogen. .empathogen.

obviously you arenโ€™t inclined to make/finish characters, just thought Iโ€™d give you guys a heads up in case !! if not no pressure, Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ll see you guys around x

eeee looks like we might be getting enough characters and be able to get this adventure on the road or whatever the space equivalent is !!

just checking in to see whatโ€™s the update with you guys since I havenโ€™t heard much as of late: lisbeth lisbeth Soap Soap Steviemac Steviemac cavitea cavitea _em_ _em_ BeyondDandy BeyondDandy .empathogen. .empathogen.

obviously you arenโ€™t inclined to make/finish characters, just thought Iโ€™d give you guys a heads up in case !! if not no pressure, Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ll see you guys around x
huge apologies for going MIA. i'm supposed to be on my easter break but i'm unfortunately still swamped with university work so i won't be able to commit to a group rp like i initially thought!! : (

sending my best and i hope everything runs smoothly!! even if you put this on the back burner for a couple more months; i can't wait to see your next breathtaking idea!! โ€น๐Ÿน

huge apologies for going MIA. i'm supposed to be on my easter break but i'm unfortunately still swamped with university work so i won't be able to commit to a group rp like i initially thought!! : (

sending my best and i hope everything runs smoothly!! even if you put this on the back burner for a couple more months; i can't wait to see your next breathtaking idea!! โ€น๐Ÿน
I'm sorry, unfortunately I'm going to have to pull out.
no problem guys, I completely understand !! thanks for your interested x

New pilot just dropped .-.
ooo I didnโ€™t know you were gonna make two characters !! you happy to handle two or did you only want one accepted?

they both are good and I like the lore you created with this โ€œlunaโ€ colony. Iโ€™m not sure if you forgot it or are still working on it, but there doesnโ€™t seem to be much of a reference to the personality section (see the first post on the cs thread for more info) if you could add that, theyโ€™d be perfect !!

oh and BakedBeansIsGood BakedBeansIsGood , I like calypso !! would love to have you on board but if you could just touch up on the personality section too (namely just strengths, weaknesses, ailments and fears) and she will be ready to go as well.

and for everyone, Iโ€™ve just created the discord and will start sending out invites to those whose characters are completed!

ooo I didnโ€™t know you were gonna make two characters !! you happy to handle two or did you only want one accepted?

they both are good and I like the lore you created with this โ€œlunaโ€ colony. Iโ€™m not sure if you forgot it or are still working on it, but there doesnโ€™t seem to be much of a reference to the personality section (see the first post on the cs thread for more info) if you could add that, theyโ€™d be perfect !!

oh and BakedBeansIsGood BakedBeansIsGood , I like calypso !! would love to have you on board but if you could just touch up on the personality section too (namely just strengths, weaknesses, ailments and fears) and she will be ready to go as well.

and for everyone, Iโ€™ve just created the discord and will start sending out invites to those whose characters are completed!
Iโ€™m not quite done so ill definitely add more to the personality section. And Iโ€™m up for playing either one, both, or to have one be npc.

I wasnt sure if there was a character limit ๐Ÿ˜…

Iโ€™m not quite done so ill definitely add more to the personality section. And Iโ€™m up for playing either one, both, or to have one be npc.

I wasnt sure if there was a character limit ๐Ÿ˜…
haha no problem!! well let me know when youโ€™re done and Iโ€™ll add you to the server.

in terms of number of characters, it does say you can have multiple just donโ€™t want you feeling overwhelmed. so up to you, can have one as an npc or you can play both. I mean one can always die if itโ€™s too much hehe.

edit: if you check the first post on the cs thread it should help you with the process!!

It slipped my mind that there was a list of what was required in the character sheet, sorry about that. I've gone and added everything I missed to my character sheet!

Hola! just posted a CS, I think I took some creative liberties with the lore; but all of it should check out. Do lemme know what you think! idiot idiot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back