• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ://π—¦π—œπ—šπ—‘π—”π—Ÿ_π—Ÿπ—’π—¦π—§... (π™§π™–π™™π™žπ™€ π™˜π™π™–π™©π™©π™šπ™§)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
you were so quick !!! -ferret- -ferret- ana is great, and the way you wrote his app is so big brained. it’s quick, efficient yet tells you enough about him without giving away all his lil secrets. low key makes me want to rewrite the ones I already have in that report style hehe.

i should probably mention that for everyone, these don’t have to be extremely vast. Iβ€˜m doing the same with the npcs, keeping some things vague to allow for discovery throughout the story. the only section that is important for me personally is the psyche section as it usually separates the more complex characters from the cardboard cutout ones.

I can't take all the credit, someone else came up with the report style app in another rp I was in for the apps, it just has my flavor of reporting

dropped a placeholder and turns out from the depths it was the microbiologist that stood out to me... and thus... amen

tryinggg but i Cannot for the life of me think of a name for the US space station omg
yeah look, my limited knowledge on the US, I’d say name it after someone who created it as they love doing that. so, the USA-ALEXANDER or some shit.

-ferret- -ferret- I NEED to know who made the CS code you're using. I'm OBSESSED.
give me one second! i think it was uxie but im not for positive let me check!

yeah it was uxie!

this should be the link to the code on pastebin, it has a bit of stuff in it pre put in from the previous roleplay i was in where i got it from, you'll just have to change it to suit your needs

ahhh I love reading character sheets !! I love eunji riseofrosetico riseofrosetico !!

ALSO, I posted four of the NPCs who I'll be in charge of controlling. there are some more to come and before anyone is shocked at how I quickly pumped them out - these are old characters from the previous iteration. will cook up some new ones until the deadline draws to a close. in the mean time...

GIVE ME MORE CHARACTERS !!!!! πŸ‘Ή

idiot idiot GRIFF'S BEEN YASSIFIED?!?!?!

hey hey everyone! here with a quick question: is there any chance there are survivors on the mhs-desdemona? just thinking up some ideas for the family member role…not entirely sure if that’s the what i’m gonna apply for tho c:

hope everyone’s well!

ok ok lore contribution i'm provisionally naming the US station USA-Jefferson lol
sounds very american tbh lmao !!
idiot idiot GRIFF'S BEEN YASSIFIED?!?!?!
I can’t with you but yeah couldn’t find more high quality gifs on the fc so I changed it 😭
hey hey everyone! here with a quick question: is there any chance there are survivors on the mhs-desdemona? just thinking up some ideas for the family member role…not entirely sure if that’s the what i’m gonna apply for tho c:

hope everyone’s well!
good question !! not to spoil too much but there is survivors on the the mhs-desdemona. esp for the family role, the family member in question will most likely be alive…but in what condition hehe.

good question !! not to spoil too much but there is survivors on the the mhs-desdemona. esp for the family role, the family member in question will most likely be alive…but in what condition hehe.
nah bc the urge to create an only child who's looking for their single parent who also happens to be a dilf is so strong

Last edited:
nah bc the urge to create an only child who's looking for their single parent who also happens to be a dilf is so strong
I love this idea !! plus if he’s a dilf he will definitely still be alive, purely for plot reasons of course

hello everyone! i've put up a placeholder for my character and i should hopefully have her cs up by the end of the week!

hoping to cook up a new NPC or two tonight once I can finally leave work. I just want to sleep and write. πŸ˜”

also if anyone has a face claim they want included give them to me and I’ll challenge myself to make an NPC fitting their description. feeling very powerful atm and love a good challenge.

hoping to cook up a new NPC or two tonight once I can finally leave work. I just want to sleep and write. πŸ˜”

also if anyone has a face claim they want included give them to me and I’ll challenge myself to make an NPC fitting their description. feeling very powerful atm and love a good challenge.
pedro pascal. . . Jk

pedro pascal. . . Jk
don't tempt me!!

ON another note: two more NPCs have been added !! a refurbished old NPC from the other iteration and a complete new one that may need a little rewriting tomorrow when I'm not so tired. this means I've now snatched up the "stowaway" and "veteran" roles - if someone really wanted those roles let me know and we can work something out.

still want to see more characters and excited by the potential the placeholders have !!

don't tempt me!!

ON another note: two more NPCs have been added !! a refurbished old NPC from the other iteration and a complete new one that may need a little rewriting tomorrow when I'm not so tired. this means I've now snatched up the "stowaway" and "veteran" roles - if someone really wanted those roles let me know and we can work something out.

still want to see more characters and excited by the potential the placeholders have !!
pedro pascal. . . Jk
stop bc i was thinking ab using pedro pascal for my character's dadπŸ’€

i'm trying to think of a name for the united kingdom station. i was thinking like UK-ARTHUR? (like king arthur lmao)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back