• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sign me up.

-Q-

That's no ordinary bunneh!
Hi there.
I'm Claire, but you can call me Q. It's one of my many past and present pseudonyms. I love to write in my spare time. I'm a psychiatric/Mental health nurse so posts may be sporadic at times. I have no qualms about how frequently someone can post as long as you don't just ditch. It's courteous to let me know you're leaving.

A little about me:

I'm extremely easy going but I prefer grammatical correctness and at least 2 paragraphs.
I'm pretty much open to anything.

I love T.V. and movies, therefore I'm a bit of a fandom nut.
I love all of the following:
Once Upon a Time, Orphan Black, Dr Who, Orange is the new Black, Supernatural, Buffy, Angel, Roswell, DC (with an inclination towards justice league dark and any of the Gotham city sirens...and yes... I've read some of the comics, mainly Bombshells), Riverdale (no I haven't read the comics), Charmed, GOT... I could go on but it'd get boring to read.

I tend to play males, but am happy to play females/double up. I have nothing against romance.

I like detail. Paint me a picture in your posts.
As I said, I'm pretty much open to anything. I prefer to keep our writing on a forum here, through a conversation here, or if needed, through Email.

I prefer a plot.
Throw me something. I'm happy to play canon or O/C characters. I'm happy to do something fantasy/supernaturally based/Occult based, slice of life...
Basically open to suggestions and looking for someone to write something wonderful with.
P.s. No, I don't really want to play a psychiatric nurse, I get too much of that in real life, thanks.

What I'm bad at:
Creating an original concept
Writing women
Not torturing my characters/beating them up
Not swearing.

What I'm good at:
Tuning into characters I know well (see aforementioned fandoms)
Going with the flow/creating new twists/plot devices once we get going.
Plot twists.
I love OOC chatter. It makes me very happy to make friends as well as gaining a new writing partner.

Yeah... anything else, just ask away. I'm friendly, if a little rough around the edges.

Last edited:
Hi there! :D
I've been really looking for someone to do a couple original plots with, if you're interested in hearing them at all! :D

I have a military action/romance. I am not sure it is what you are looking for, but you said to come with ideas and...taadaa. If you want, PM me and we can discuss. Have a nice day.

The beautiful people above have all been responded to via chat.

Anyone else want to enter the fray?

Notes: I'm on UTC+1 (GMT+1, Brit summertime) and my availability is... changeable due to differing shift patterns (Sometimes I do day shifts, sometimes I do night shifts). But I will try my best to respond at least once daily. If you're lucky and catch me on a day off, there will be more frequent posts than that.

If you're looking for something that I haven't listed above, I may be willing to do a minimal amount of research. Come to me wih an idea. I will happily give you plot twists as we progress.

Ah I love a good romance and I love plot twists.
And I'd love a good modern fantasy if maybe your down, please just let me know!!

And, I'm bumping.
I only have... too few RPS atm and I need some more to appease my cravings.

PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back