Sigma - Out of Character

Is this still open? And if so, how much of the Main should I read? I've read the lore and the rules and such, though I haven't read the characters. This looks really interesting.

DC981 said:
@Pokegeek151
It's still open and the Main didn't go far yet so it shouldn't be difficult for you to catch up.

I think all you need to read is the characters.
Awesome. I'll read the most recent few main posts, and definitely the characters. I should have a character up in a bit. Thanks!

I actually have to go do some things, so I'll be back in either a couple hours if I finish quickly or half a day, since I'm working a play and we have a show tonight.

The Angelic Kori] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38651-dc981/ said:
@DC981[/URL] Go ahead, I will post as soon as I can after you
DC981 said:
I thought I should give you a chance to post and not skip over you. If you'd rather that I post, I can do that.
Are we even doing the order any more?

JayKuro said:
Kiyoko felt something land in his head and reached up as though he were about to scratch his hair. He felt the small fairy on top and his face was expressionless except for his eyes which brightened just a tad an amused look in them, however no one would notice.
What fairy? Or is that going to be told soon? ._.

Pokegeek151 said:
Without realizing it, she slowly lowered herself so she could hear better and eventually landed softly on Kiyoko's head, his soft hair serving as a cushion.
Kiyoko's first assumption is that she's a fairy, and I'm pretty sure that it will be told soon

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still in the role-play, I've been very busy and might not get to post until Sunday. I hope you all understand ;-;

Ashlynita said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still in the role-play, I've been very busy and might not get to post until Sunday. I hope you all understand ;-;
Aighty, BTW since you are the other person running a vampire besides DC there is new vampire lore. Both in terms of how the vampirism works and how vampire society works.

Ah also looking back at that post I feel like it sounded kinda rude. I did not mean it that way, I am just super tired RN and me brain is not working all that well. @Ashlynita

All is well~ But everything is super interesting, I like it a lot. Now that I know what's going on, I must retire for tonight. Hopefully I will be online tomorrow c:

Ashlynita said:
That's ok! Thanks for telling us!

I'm about to head out and I won't be back until tomorrow. We have to shows today and there's no internet at the theater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back