• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ¢ση∂ємηє∂ ιη нєℓℓ

Ahribelle

. : |Fóσℓ'ѕ уαи∂єяє кσυнαι| : .
In 2013, a catastrophe occurs after a nuclear meltdown from the nearby Astrus Nuclear Power Plant contaminates Asmos, forcing the government to order its citizens to evacuate. One year later, Asmos has become a ghost town due to the high levels of radiation which the government has banned entry for anyone. When a distress signal is received from Astrus, the Asmos Ground Self-Defense Force makes beings called, "Anti-radiation Individuals", or "Dolls" for short. Due to genetic engineering, the 'Dolls' are immune to radiation while also possessing special skills. 'Dolls' is a name given to a race of humans with natural antibody towards radiation through genetic manipulation, tasked to undergo missions deep within the now-irradiated Astrus.

At the year of 2014, they were able to save the lower-half of the country of Asmos, somewhere near Japan. They were able to maker 'Dolls' at the year of 2015. Physically, the Dolls are the same as normal humans, albeit they were genetically modified to possess a natural antibody known as "ion exchangers" that works like plants' photosynthesis process, at which the radioactive ions are absorbed by their skin and released as harmless ions, like how plants absorbed carbon dioxide and releases oxygen, thus ionizing radiation possesses no danger for them regardless of concentration and intensity, allowing them to survive even on places with extreme levels of radiation such as the Astrus' Nuclear Power Plant’s sarcophagus that would otherwise kill a normal human even with Anti-raidation suits. However, this ability does make their skin appear to be much paler in comparison to normal humans. Other than immunity towards radioactive hazards, the genetic modifications they have also allows the Dolls to regenerate their wounds much faster than a normal human would, especially when on an environment rich with oxygen, although the rate of their regeneration still depends on each individual. It also bestowed them with various unique abilities, such as enhanced physical strength, enhanced senses, elemental manipulation, improved regeneration ability, interaction with the dark matter, particle manipulation and spatial manipulation.

However, the Dolls are far from perfect, for they still have many flaws. They might experience "sudden canibbalism" after their DNA 'changes', therefore making their eyes red with a black sclera, and they start to....want to eat other dolls. Their unique type of blood also prevents them from receiving blood transfusion from normal humans; they must receive blood transfusion from other Dolls in the same year. Their gamete cells are still vulnerable to radioactivity, making them unable to reproduce; for this reason, their reproductive organs are removed from their body for donation. In addition, the second-year Dolls also suffer from a dangerous defect in which their body constantly releases free neutrons, making them hazardous to any living beings around them except the other Dolls. However, "sudden cannibalism", otherwise known as 'S.C', RARELY, or maybe one time in five years, happens. But, things are different, in contaminated Astrus...

'Dolls' differ in appearance. As to your surprise, all of them look like 4-8 year old kids. They stay like that. Forever. However, they do grow up, mentally. But their physical appearance doesn't change. There are two types of 'Dolls', "D-Dolls", and "O-Dolls". O-Dolls are modified for offense, while D-Dolls are modified to protect and defend others. However, even though they still are 'Dolls', they're still humans. If you get what I mean.

Now, at the year of 2016, all of them were sent to Astrus, to try and fix the problem, leaving their mind jumbled. Why? how? why them? They didn't know. They were fooled. Thrice. As soon as they enter, a kinetic-like barrier would appear around Astrus, trapping all of them inside. They couldn't escape. No matter what they'd do. That was the one time. The second, the government did that for two things. To test them. And, for amusement. That was the second. Third. There were dangerous, violent, mutated creatures there. Waiting for them. Will the 'Dolls' survive?

This is kind of like Coppelion but in children form that may also involve in cannibalism. Very nice indeed. I am thankful that you have created this since I had wanted to do something similar. Also, I am interested if you still haven't noticed yet. Cheers!

Return to Madness|| Wonderland

alice_in_wonderland_by_miellea_chan-d6tl9vp.png

I, Alice, MAdder than the Hatter, let Pandemonium loose.

We are all Mad here, even you. - Cheshire Cat

Sorry, everyone! didn't get any alerts. :P

I'll tag y'all once I make the thread...

Oh, and, Cerisennoire, I did base this off Coppelion. Nice. Finally, someone who knows Coppelion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back