TV & Film Shows of 1935-1965

Historical Storyteller

Four Thousand Club
Take any old show, whether it be a depiction of combat, a western or even a documentary and store it here. I often wonder what to watch and find I do not even have a convenient list of shows to select from. The ones I do have are inconvenient to use so I will mark them out here.

I could keep a record of shows that I like but I also wish to show them to you. I'd like to promote a love for things old but timeless. This will also keep me busy and will provide all of us an opportunity to socialize. Perhaps we will realize we have something in common.

Keep it civil and friendly, people have most fun when treated with courtesy.

The past is past but it isn't done yet!

I am thinking of opening another discussion on history books, old documents and practical manuals. If you show interest, I will get to it.

Edit: I had to remove three shows here as I couldn't find them on the public domain. I like to stay on the side of the law.

Edit: Ah well, looks like the last show's been copyrighted. Next time, I'll get documentaries instead from Jeff Quitney. The shows removed are Combat!, Rawhide, The Silent Service and Man With A Camera.

Edit: You can find Jeff Quitney on Vimeo. He was banned from YouTube. He has a collection of old documentaries you may find interesting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back